Gyarados (Naughty)

Aqua Tail/Ice Fang/Dragon Dance/Bite

Scrafty (Impish)

Hi Jump Kick/Crunch/Swagger/Rock Climb

Gardevoir (Relaxed)

Psychic/Shadow Ball/Double Team/Calm Mind

Luxray (Hardy)

Spark/Discharge/Crunch/Swagger

I know this isn't exactly the most 'leet' team and several of these moves could use upgrading, but since I'm at Charlotte, my options are limited. Any advice concerning these Pokemon or possible backups would be appreciated!

If you have a Heart Scale you can let Gyarados relearn Rain Dance at the Agate Circus and then proceed to wreck her with Earthquake. Only problem is: Her Pokemon have HP Rock against Gyarados and in the Rainbow field HP does 1.5x additional damage. What level are your Pokemon and do you have Pokemon with similiar Level in the box?

Edit: Also she has 2 drought Ninetails. So don´t think you have won after you removed her first sun.

Edited by Yazmat

Get them all around level 69 (70 is dangerously high and they might stop obeying during the fight). Charlotte has a higher leveled ninetales at 74, so you need all the levels you can have.

If you play with potions and that (Some don´t, just sayin´^^), try to set up Dragon Dance right at the beginning three times (two times if it has moxie) and heal with that Fullheal or something each time you get confusion, because that´s what that Ninetales at the beginning likes to do ^-^

As soon as you fainted that first Ninetales (Solarbeam^^), throw in Golem and spam Earthquake while Gyarados takes out everything else. As soon as the other Ninetales appears, you´ll just make that stab Aqua Tail (Well, I dunno if it´ll be oneshot without moxie as ability ^^). Either way you´ll be able to deal quite some damage to her team before Gyarados faints. She also has that fire-type rotom, which should be disposed of quickly with another aqua tail, because that thing is her only real type-coverage against gyarados,

from what I´ve seen at least.

She also has a delphox and for that thing you might need your Scrafty, if your Gyarados faints somewhere in between.

If your Gardevoir has the right stats, you might as well try to tank a few special hits, heal up and set up Double Team and Calm Mind, if you can (Mine is EV-tained in sp.def, so I´m not 100% sure ^-^)

Maybe try Swaggering that first Ninetales so it can´t use Solarbeam? Because I remember its attacks being a bit painful, at least it was a little painful for my gyarados ^^ Either that or confuse both Pokemon with Crobat, if you can do it.

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

You're in luck: There are a couple Heart Scales hidden on Route 4. Check the backs of trees/the side of rock walls, if you don't have an Itemfinder.

Yay! I'm looking for those now. What should I replace off Gyarados? I'm thinking Bite.

If you have a Heart Scale you can let Gyarados relearn Rain Dance at the Agate Circus and then proceed to wreck her with Earthquake. Only problem is: Her Pokemon have HP Rock against Gyarados and in the Rainbow field HP does 1.5x additional damage. What level are your Pokemon and do you have Pokemon with similiar Level in the box?

Edit: Also she has 2 drought Ninetails. So don´t think you have won after you removed her first sun.

Rain Dance is a TM, you can acquire it by helping out team aqua i think...

Also, i've tried the Gyarados method. I always get down to her rotom and she obliterates me. If all else fails, i've tried another method of using her own tactics against her. Get a fire type with flash fire, a flame plate, and flamethrower will 1-2 hit KO her whole team with the field effect boost.

Also, i've tried the Gyarados method. I always get down to her rotom and she obliterates me. If all else fails, i've tried another method of using her own tactics against her. Get a fire type with flash fire, a flame plate, and flamethrower will 1-2 hit KO her whole team with the field effect boost.

Well thing is, s/he can´t get it at the moment because she doesn´t have it.

Edited by Yazmat

Yeah, fight fire with fire. My Arcanine really loved that heat field and drought, and with a flame plate you´ll be able to demolish a few pokes of hers ^^

Well, s/he should have it if she got to this part. Either that or she helped Team Magma and didn´t fight Archie in Seventh Street. If so, you better do it ^-^

I´m pretty sure you´re not required to beat Craudberry to proceed with the story, so the TM´s are missable.

@Undying Phoenix

You should make sure to kill her Typhlosion as fast as possible because this thing can wreck you with his Burning Field+Blaze+Stab+Full HP Eruption

Yeah, IMO the Flash Fire strategy is the second best way to deal with with her. I do say though, Typhlosion is the best to use as Eruption hits both opponents.