Growth

Mega Drain

Stun Spore

Emolga - 25

Double Team

Pursuit

Nuzzle

Shockwave

I beat Corey with just Emolga, Loudred, Budew, and Braixen to an extent.

All of you Pokemon except Braixen need to gain some levels. You definitely need to train some more before fighting Shelly as she's no pushover especially looking at your team.

At this point in the game, most people would already have a team of six except me because I don't like training six Pokemon that early in the game because its too tedious. I would recommend that you pick up a 6th Pokemon to add some variety to your team. Azurill is a great pickup since it will add a water and fairy type to your team. Plus you will also have a physical attacker that will be extremely bulky and strong later in the game. The downside is getting that thing to evolve into Marril since it requires max happiness like Budew.

Also, from looking at your team, the first thing I think you need to do is evolve that Budew. There are two Salons in Obsidia Ward that will increase the happiness. So keep changing the date on your computer until he evolves. If you manage to evolve Budew before level 28, it can learn Toxic Spikes, So imo Trubbish would be kind of obsolete considering how low a level he already is. Pick up a rock Pokemon or something else with a rock move as that will help out tremendously with Shelly.

Also, you may as well go ahead a evolve Braixen since its that close to evolving. Just use some common candies on it after it evolves to avoid the level cap. Their found all over reborn and they are pretty cheap in the candy store.

Loudred also learns stomp at Level 29. Might as well train him up a level too.

All of you Pokemon except Braixen need to gain some levels. You definitely need to train some more before fighting Shelly as she's no pushover especially looking at your team.

At this point in the game, most people would already have a team of six except me because I don't like training six Pokemon that early in the game because its too tedious. I would recommend that you pick up a 6th Pokemon to add some variety to your team. Azurill is a great pickup since it will add a water and fairy type to your team. Plus you will also have a physical attacker that will be extremely bulky and strong later in the game. The downside is getting that thing to evolve into Marril since it requires max happiness like Budew.

Also, from looking at your team, the first thing I think you need to do is evolve that Budew. There are two Salons in Obsidia Ward that will increase the happiness. So keep changing the date on your computer until he evolves. If you manage to evolve Budew before level 28, it can learn Toxic Spikes, So imo Trubbish would be kind of obsolete considering how low a level he already is. Pick up a rock Pokemon or something else with a rock move as that will help out tremendously with Shelly.

Also, you may as well go ahead a evolve Braixen since its that close to evolving. Just use some common candies on it after it evolves to avoid the level cap. Their found all over reborn and they are pretty cheap in the candy store.

Loudred also learns stomp at Level 29. Might as well train him up a level too.

Done almost all the aforementioned things, but can't seem to find a rock type and will have to search for Azuril.

Edited by HazzoK

I agree with Phlytosion your Pokemon need some levels (except Braixen) as for the Rock type you can catch a Roggenrola in Rhodochrine Jungle (search the caves) but it's not very good, take a Onix from a hiker in Peridot Ward (near the station) or catch a Geodude under the Great Stairway.

Yeah, as the guys said evolving that Budew would be a big help. A possible substitute for Emolga would be Electrike, which can be found near Julia's Gym in a storm. I don't have much experience with both pokémon, so I don't know if it would be worth the effort.

Also...

I beat Cory with just Emolga, Loudred, Budew and Braixen to an extend.

Just a heads up, in the future try to edit your original post in stead of making a new one in sequence. Double posting is not much aprecciated around here. ^_^

Yeah, as the guys said evolving that Budew would be a big help. A possible substitute for Emolga would be Electrike, which can be found near Julia's Gym in a storm. I don't have much experience with both pokémon, so I don't know if it would be worth the effort.

Also...

Just a heads up, in the future try to edit your original post in stead of making a new one in sequence. Double posting is not much aprecciated around here. ^_^

Understood.

One more question though; is Golem a possability, and if so, how's it aquired?

I agree with Phlytosion your Pokemon need some levels (except Braixen) as for the Rock type you can catch a Roggenrola in Rhodochrine Jungle (search the caves) but it's not very good, take a Onix from a hiker in Peridot Ward (near the station) or catch a Geodude under the Great Stairway.

Roggenrola is no longer available there. Instead the first point you can catch it at is Tanzan Mountain.

To get Golem, you'll need to use a linkstone on a Graveler. That's an item that is obtainable later in the game and evolves pokemon that evolve normally by trade.

Also, I cleaned up that double post for you.

C

Roggenrola is no longer available there. Instead the first point you can catch it at is Tanzan Mountain.

To get Golem, you'll need to use a linkstone on a Graveler. That's an item that is obtainable later in the game and evolves pokemon that evolve normally by trade.

Also, I cleaned up that double post for you.

Cheers everyone.

Nothing that has been said already. Your team should always be on the same level, even if that means you have to grind a bit.

At level 23 Trubbish will learn stockpile. This´ll help you to get more tanky, because each time you use it, you get defense and sp. defense and you can do it up to three times. It´ll also learn Swallow, which will remove the stacks, but heal your trubbish. But the +3 def/sp.def might help you a bit more I guess.

Emolga will learn Acrobatics at level 30. If it doesn´t have any items, you´ll be able to deal some quick damage to those bug-types ^^

You should also get a sixth pokemon, like everyone says.

Nothing that has been said already. Your team should always be on the same level, even if that means you have to grind a bit.

At level 23 Trubbish will learn stockpile. This´ll help you to get more tanky, because each time you use it, you get defense and sp. defense and you can do it up to three times. It´ll also learn Swallow, which will remove the stacks, but heal your trubbish. But the +3 def/sp.def might help you a bit more I guess.

Emolga will learn Acrobatics at level 30. If it doesn´t have any items, you´ll be able to deal some quick damage to those bug-types ^^

You should also get a sixth pokemon, like everyone says.

http://gyazo.com/b6bcd809ce6d543ecd6c05e033927998

Hows that?

Looks quite well rounded to me. Not too many pokemon with the same weaknesses (Only 3 with ice weakness, but that´s no problem. I suggest training more than six pokemon and having some in rotation anyway and you got your Delphox as coverage ^^). Looks like 4 special attackers, so maybe if you train any new pokemon, you should try (I say try, no must) to get one more (good) physical attacker sooner or later, better with a type that resists ice, because you might not want even more that are weak against it^^ Either way, it looks like you´re done with shelly ^^