Headcanon Heights for the Characters?

alataya

( e V e; )/ // Hello all! I'm new. ahaha...

The title pretty much says it all... e w e'' Though I'm not very far in the Game... ; 7 ;'' So mind keeping spoilers to a minimum? Please and thank you.. Q w Q''

..(; w ;)... Also, if there's already a height chart or something for the characters, please guide me there Q w Q;; //i'ma noob OTL

I'm currently fighting Shade.. Its the first time you fight him, if you fight him again later or something. . . :0''

Anywho.. Here's mine:

Vero: 5'9" [175 cm]

Alice: 5'5" [165 cm]

Kuro: 5'8" [173 cm]

Lucia: 5'6" [168 cm]

Shade: 7" [213 cm]

Cain: 5'10" [178 cm]

Heather: 4'9" [145 cm]

Shelly: 5' [152 cm]

Fern:I don't really know.. sometimes I imagine him taller than Vero, but then I look at his sprite and think "Oh, he's definitely shorter." Either 5'9.5" [177 cm] or 5'7.5" [171 cm]

Florina: 5'10.5" [178 cm]

Julia: 5'4.5" [164 cm]

Corey: 6'1" [185 cm]

Dr. Sigmund Connal: 6'2.5" [189 cm]

I don't know Anna, Noel, or Charlotte well enough to make a valid guess... e w e; Sooo... yeah. But feel free to include them :0

Also, if you're wondering why I'm interested its because I wanna draw some people from it.

And one of those people totally isn't Cain. Nope. What're you talking about?

just out of curiosity, how did you come up with these numbers?

Err well... I kinda just thought up of them in my head :0 I have a fair amount of OCs, and my friends have a lot of OCs and we all just try to figure out their heights together so we have a general physical reference for them.

I started out with Vero, considering I chose to play as him :0 I generated a general kind of personality for him in my head and branched out from there.

Oh I've been wondering about this myself as a matter of fact there's something I need to do. Anyways I'd at least assume the four protaginists were the same height if we're generally talking about it for the average player. When I look at Ferns sprite I always think he's short too although his battle sprite for the tag team portion of the game makes me think he's about the same size. This is very important for me to know personally.

Fern seems shorter to me. Like 5' 6" or something. I think of him as one of those feisty little leprechauns.

I feel like Julia and Florinia would both be similar heights, like 5' 8" and 5' 9", respectively.

I like the idea of tall Florinia, though. It'd make it easier for her to judgmentally look down on people, huehuehue.

Edited by Foamy