Persona 5 Official Thread

Godot

Let's wait until e3. They supposedly have a big American announcement . I doubt p5 will release this year unless it comes out November or December.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Social/science experiment, play the game while drinking.

You would love your waifus more than you thought was possible.

Social/science experiment, play the game while drinking.

You would love your waifus more than you thought was possible.

oh no

Probably going to do some drinking on my birthday... but I'd rather experience it sober. I'm probably gonna get spoiled anyway during the 5 month localization gap.

• 4 months later...

The English voice cast has been announced!

The protagonist is voiced by Xander Mobis who is also the Announcer and Master Hand in Smash 4.

The cat, Morgana is voiced by Cassandra Morris who also plays Asahina in Danganronpa.

Ryuji or the guy with the skull mask is played by Max Mittleman who played also in Fire Emblem Fates.

Ann, the panther girl with the pig tails is played by Erika Harlacher who also voiced Kyoyo in Danganronpa.

Yusuke aka the samurai fox painter dood is going to be played by Matt Mercer who is famous for playing Chrom, Ryoma, and Silas in Fire Emblem and McCree in Overwatch.

Makoto, aka the queen girl on the motorcycle is played by Cherami Leigh. She Dubbed the voice for several popular anime characters, such as; Asuna in SAO, Lucy in Fairy Tail, Patty in Soul Eater, and Kneesocks in Panty and Stockings.

Futaba, aka the girl replacing Rise and Fuuka is played by Erica Lindbeck, who is known for playing one of the most recent LoL champs, Taliyah.

Haru who sips tea after performing all our attacks, is voiced by Xanthe Hayunh. No idea who she is...

Lastly Goro the detective is being played by Robbie Daymond. You may know him as Tuxedo Mask in Sailor Moon and soon Pompto in Final Fantasy 15.