Game On + New Forum Mods

Amethyst

Hi Amethyst i've got a couple of questions: firstly when is E13 finishing up and we can start playing and then secondly is there a possibility that we will ever be able to send and receive pokemon over to our friends in pokemon reborn like it was able in the older games.

Pretty sure its coming any day now, you just gotta wait it out a little bit longer.

Are we going to see any "battle tower" or maison or anithing like battle park? Just wanna test te true potential of my super trainer team, last gym leader went out whit 2 poke only....

Perhaps better suited for a message to Ame or perhaps its own separate topic for discussion rather than posting it here. If anything, you'd see that post-game.

Are we going to see any "battle tower" or maison or anithing like battle park? Just wanna test te true potential of my super trainer team, last gym leader went out whit 2 poke only....

Agreed. Well, I´d be happy to see some Endgame-Content as well. Either a battle-tower or just new zones that are way more difficult due to certain combos of wild, max leveled pokemon that appear so you can´t be covered against everything (Imagine Wobuffet with Shadow Tag in an area ^^).

Either that or simply increase the difficulty of the next fights and the gym battles against Luna and Samson.

Especially Samson. Kiki was way more difficult in comparison ^^ I know I have some advantage with a flying-type in my team, but he should have some counters or checks against his weaknesses. Either bulky pokemon using stone edge or sucker punch or something like that. Give that guy good competetive movesets and make him real a pain in my ass ^-^