Fruity Guy

KushOG

I HAD to log in to tell yew dis. STOP SPAMMING SPACE WHEN READING TEXT Carefully read EVERYTHING in this game. You will fail in this game if you don't pay attention to every little thing. Unless you has speed boost blaziken or DD Gyarados

Fern gave a thorough description of what this "Fruity Guy" looks like. Who acted fruity? Come on it rhymes with pain?

he sonic i did reborn without reading stuff but the reason for that is that i can search for my quest in the amazing world of reborn

so the the moral is: first look for it (a good look not just 1 random house) then ask otherwise you wil ruin your own game exp IMO

Edited by nevs

Oh my freaking god, you REALLY need to read shit. What's the point of playing the game if you're not going to read the text? We're not going to walk you through the game if you're going to just skip all the dialogue and then post a new "I don't know what to do" thread every time you get confused.

Ame, set the text speed to "slow" and remove all the other options. It will prevent things like this if people don't die first.

No, not my max speed text! ;-;

Why must we all suffer for this individual's spamming of the space key during dialogue?