Trouble on the Reborn Server

It has come to my attention last night, that someone on the Reborn server, who goes by the name of Base, openly expressed to me in private that he is able to find loopholes inside of Pokemon Online.

[quote](2:48:33 AM) Steve: Then I figured out a glitch on the ladder which prevents you losing points, and started to get 4th on a new account.
(2:48:37 AM) Steve: And they removed them all.
(2:48:39 AM) Steve: Then banned me.[/quote]

He may have more tricks up his sleeve. But he goes by the name(s) of Dag, Base, Maverick and more. He is silent within the chat. But if you battle him, and suspect something may be out of place, [b]please contact Miss Kitty, Nyu or Ame[/b]. Also, he likes to creep up on girls... As he was creepin' up on me last night. >.> He was formerly of the Beta Server, but they banned him for that little trick and more, like sexual explicity, and bashing of others.

On another note, it has also come to my attention that people seem to be losing respect. As this morning, the server was filled up with people who speak Italian. As I politely tell them that it was an English speaking server, I get bashed. Name calling of ANYONE is DISALLOWED, and you will be punished, mind you. I'm sick of being disrespected. I'm sick of the name calling. I don't care if you are 12 or 32. HAVE MANNERS. Follow the rules, have fun. But my god, people. What's been going on is childsplay. It's not fair for other people if Ame, Nyu or I have to step in and take forceful action against those ruining the fun for other people. Consider this your warning. Respect everyone, and we will not have problems.
Please report any actions or ask questions to Miss Kitty, Nyu or Ame.

Miss Kitty is a very nice kitten. But don't be a douche, and she will not have to be mean. : )

[i]Have a good day, everyone~ Much luff from the Main Kitten of this house. <3[/i]

I completely agree with you, Stars. But there's a problem with that. Seeing how we wouldn't be able to attract new members to the league. But. I also really like the idea of having two servers. One with a password, and another for attracting them to the league.

Oh looky I joined.

Anyway, a passworded server is possible, and it would be fairly simple to run two servers at the same time. The potential problem is that one of those servers wouldn't be available from the Server Select menu ... it would only be available through an Advanced Connection. I guess if it's trying to be a more private server, it wouldn't matter, though.

[color="#008080"]I dont know if you count this as trouble but uhhh Beta broke and they swarmed us << not sure how long its gonna last...[/color]
[color="#008080"][b]edit[/b]: it has become a problem when they spam the hell out of the chat and no one is around to stop it <<....[/color]

Umm this is why we need late night mods lol XD hurry Storm and search lol

(00:44:52) Horrorman: WE asshole
(00:44:52) Horrorman: , YOUR A SHEEP AND SUCK ME
(00:44:52) Horrorman: Cock full of sperm
(00:45:00) Horrorman: WE asshole
(00:45:00) Horrorman: , YOUR A SHEEP AND SUCK ME
(00:45:00) Horrorman: Cock full of sperm
(00:45:09) Horrorman: WE asshole
(00:45:09) Horrorman: , YOUR A SHEEP AND SUCK ME
(00:45:09) Horrorman: Cock full of sperm
(00:45:19) Horrorman: SUCK MY COCK
(00:45:21) Horrorman: WE asshole
(00:45:21) Horrorman: , YOUR A SHEEP AND SUCK ME
(00:45:21) Horrorman: Cock full of sperm
(00:45:22) Horrorman: WE asshole
(00:45:22) Horrorman: , YOUR A SHEEP AND SUCK ME
(00:45:22) Horrorman: Cock full of sperm
(00:45:26) Horrorman: WE asshole
(00:45:26) Horrorman: , YOUR A SHEEP AND SUCK ME
(00:45:26) Horrorman: Cock full of sperm

[quote name='mashew' post='1405' date='Jul 20 2010, 02:52 AM']but server only kicks not banns so he keeps coming back! =[[[/quote]
A Kick is like a drug to a Troll,The more they get the more they come back,Nyu kicked Horrorman that evening.I guess he was smart enough to come at night time to come spam us.Heh its funny he was smart enough to do that but dumb enough to fall for the overactive trick.(Lawlz To the smart but dumb troll everyone << Plz Laugh)

Just more reason to move toward having a separate, password protected server. We'd still have idiots like that on the open one, since we need to keep recruiting. But at least some of us would have somewhere to go to ignore that. I don't even know why people like that play Pokemon.

And Mashew.....use the Edit button :ph34r: