Serra's Old Team

Xiri

I was just wondering about this since I saw a lot of comments saying that Serra's team got nerfed(?) in recent episodes (although I struggled to beat her in my second play through -_-. Damn that Cloyster's Focus Sash and Froslass's Confuse Ray).

Can anyone tell me what her old team was?

Double battle against Abomasnow, Glaceon, Froslass, Jynx, Mamoswine and Walrein. Glaceon, Froslas and (I think) Mamoswine all had Snow Cloak, making actually hitting foes very difficult to do and Walrein had Leftovers and Ice Body. It was changed after E10, you can search around the forum for a link to it.

Like Etsesian said but they almost all of them also had brightpowder and this when hail was permanent too....... So pretty much you would miss a third of your attacks because all the damm evasion and be constantly pelted by never missing blizzards (which thank god were glitched so they didn't do full damage) which made the fight pretty rage inducing. I think someone had to fight her 30 times before he won, well that was unless you used drought vulpix then it was easy.