So How many of you people like or play any TCG's ?

I personally play Yugioh and MTG my self. I did play Pokemon and have the cards but i lost them and then eventually grew out of it.

post here about your decks,experience, and all TCG related stuff lol...I wounder if Ame played the pokemon TCG?

I ask all of this cause i just got from my step dad well over 300 yugioh cards that he had gotten from an auction and that got me wondering about all of you guys XD

i do the yugioh (i really only play cute shit), vanguard (idol mermaids), and weiss schwarz (angel beats/waifu). also i have pokemon cards but dont play the game.

i've only been to yugioh tourns and i know the same place has weiss tourns on mondays but i have no transportation for it :T

all my weiss decks are either trial decks or hand made by me and i need to add more level 0s because i did not know a rule and now i must fix.

Hearthstone that is all.......I could go into the myraid of decks etc.....but I am pretty sure I would bore everyone here to death.

I also like MTG, but it is way to expensive to get into it or even have a competitive deck so I kinda avoid it.

• Support Squad

I had the yugiz on xbox arcade, though the system to get cards was asssssssssssssssss

And I have a hella ton of the cards, but not a legit deck. Ohh, and yugioh nightmare troubadour is a freaking awesome timewaster. Fuck candy crush

Hearthstone that is all.......I could go into the myraid of decks etc.....but I am pretty sure I would bore everyone here to death.

I also like MTG, but it is way too expensive to get into it or even have a competitive deck so I kinda avoid it.

Dude, do you even yugioh?!

Like, most rares and stuff that people really want are like 4 or 5 dollars each. Meanwhile in yugioh, shit was like $30+. And you had to keep up with all the broken new stuff.

Dude, do you even yugioh?!

Like, most rares and stuff that people really want are like 4 or 5 dollars each. Meanwhile in yugioh, shit was like $30+. And you had to keep up with all the broken new stuff.

Speaking of Broken, have you seen the new Pendalum cards and rules ? OMFG i hate them so much, practically broke the whole summoning system.