Sidequests?

Damage

I'm gonna start this off by saying I'm not good at locating or retracing steps. This is especially true in Reborn seeing as how the better the item the more you must walk the road most traveled by. So just a little thing for discussion and hopefully something Lord Ame will consider is a sidequest system.

A lot of games, more recently than old titles often have 1 obligatory side quest so that the player can learn how this is done. Something nice for the beginning is since Victoria and Cain are around is teaching the player the usefulness of sidequests. I.E (Cain notices the lying fisherman who claims to have a Magikarp egg to which the pc states they don't want to add a pokemon like that to their team but Cain insists otherwise and you pay for the pokemon and that sidequest begins causing you and Cain to split up to look for the thief, which ends inevitably with (f*&^**ing) Ducklett. (Take Gardevoir, gimme Magikarp) Showing the player the nature of sidequests as well as the corrupt nature of Reborn the hard way.

From there sidequests can be received in the grand hall via anyone. (but Fern) The idea since Reborn is about difficulty is if there are rewards at the end, they aren't very good since the city of Reborn doesn't have much but you can at least train pokemon for rotation instead of mindless grinding. You can find out backstory of more characters and gym leaders that became quiet after fights reawaken to give a little bit more dialogue.

I recognize adding a system like this takes time so this isn't expected to be added in by like next episode but it's something to ponder on and if everyone can give their two cents without attacking each other I'd like to hear honest opinions so that something like this can help lower skilled players as well as hunters. I.E if pokemon are given as rewards they will be weak to the upcoming gym or low tier. Any thoughts can help.

well sidequests are i.m.o just a way to raise my pokemon and some sidetracking if you are done with the main quest but i like the things like getting ralts and the magikarp or the search for the stickers that are all things you can do between episodes

but i think(i never think) it could be fun to have sidequests in the storyline imo was going to kiki and aya a sidequest but thats another thing

Pretty much it's a means to raise other pokes without grinding so much and to learn more about Reborn. I love this world so I think sidequests where you learn more about how it came to be without too many spoilers would be really cool. I guess the whole island thing was one big sidequest (seeing as how kiki could have given him the hm and permission then challenged him later) but it was canon to the story and fit with who the characters are so technically I don't think it was side material. But yeah stickers in turn for quests would be good seeing as how all the stickers I have are thanks to nickaboo's videos. Except the teleport lady.