Facing aya

alaneapen

This probably should go in team showcase but I think i will have a hard time beating aya. I have a lv 40 diggersby with dig but its dig always misses the ko. A blaziken, azumarill, a magneton, cofagrigus and murkrow. I seem to do bad in doubles since one of the team members can never pull their weight especially murkrow. Should i catch a nidoran and evolve into nidoking and get earth power. Right now diggersby without earthquake is not as strong as it should be.

raise the lvls at least to 43 or 44.

Here´s a tip

Whit Cofagrigus, Burn and or Curse the Muk, whit that, Aya will waste around 3 to 4 turns whit the cursed pokemon whit the Hyper Potions, so use that to focus on the rest.

Since most of Aya´s pokes are special attackers, Gothitelle is your friend for beating Aya.

Keep Azumarrill and or Magneton to the last since most of Ayas pokes know Sludge Wave,

raise the lvls at least to 43 or 44.

Here´s a tip

Whit Cofagrigus, Burn and or Curse the Muk, whit that, Aya will waste around 3 to 4 turns whit the cursed pokemon whit the Hyper Potions, so use that to focus on the rest.

Since most of Aya´s pokes are special attackers, Gothitelle is your friend for beating Aya.

Keep Azumarrill and or Magneton to the last since most of Ayas pokes know Sludge Wave,

Yes, try doing that. Your level should be around the average level of the gym-leader, otherwise you´re gonna have a bad time.

Don´t you have any pokemon that can set up calm mind or swords dance? Those would make gym battles easier once you´ve weakened or burned the pokemon you are facing. Magneton will be incredibly useful in this fight, because other than her nidoqueen there aren´t many threats against it I think and steel resists poison. Keep at the fire-stabs on your blaziken, that´s all you can do with it I think. But don´t send it first, I think Muk can learn mud bomb which is ground-type. Dunno if her´s can use it or not though, been quite a while since I´ve battled her. If you Diggersby is 44 and if it can use swords dance, you will kill anything in her team. If you have that one item the move-tutor in onyx-ward (I think so) requires, then teach it swords dance, burn muk and try to sweep trough her team with dig. You can get that by doing that minigame where you dig ^^

Does your azumarill have huge power as ability? Because then it might be able to do a decent amount of damage too ^^ (If not, wait for 7th street and get dat capsule ^^)

Your murkrow might be a bit of a weight for your team, but at least you might find the dusk stone in the railnet and evolve it ^^