Voltorb flip max level?(and some other questions)

grasssnake485

How high can you get? Im at level 8. Cant seem to get any further.

Oh, and how do you beat florina? Ive got a lv 24 gothita, lv 24 servine, lv 22 ekans, lv 21 noibat, lv 20 loudred, and lv 15 pachirisu. I usually just use ekans to glare+3 screech down the marcactus, switch to noibat, wing attack ohkos, back to ekans, screech x2, ohko breloom with wing attack, and then Im stuck on cradily. I beat it once I believe with gothita 3x faketears and psybeam several times, but it was my only pokemon left and grotle can easily take it out

#3, where, and when do you get fly?

#4, Is there anywhere where you can easily EV train sp atk? Keep in mind I have still not beaten the 2nd gym.

ANNNDDD, are there any easy fire types or bug types before florina?

And (promise its the last), Ame, when do you plan to put in megas and legendaries? And congrats on making the gym leader AIs actually INTELLIGENT. leaders are a cakewalk in the real games XD

You couldn't do a simple Google search?

Here's what Bulbapedia said about it:

In each level, a certain amount of coins can be obtained. The higher the level, the more coins that can be obtained. Assuming the player does not quit, the interval is as follows:

• Level 1: 20-50 coins
  • Level 2: 50-100 coins
  • Level 3: 100-200 coins
  • Level 4: 200-500 coins
  • Level 5: 500-1000 coins
  • Level 6-8: 1000+ coins

Now, seeing as how the table stops at Level 8, Yes, you are at the highest possible level. you can't go any further.

5 freaking seconds. at the very most, it took me only 5 freaking seconds to find this by asking Google

Honestly though... People not taking a few seconds to just type something into a search engine first is beginning to become a pet-peeve of mine...

Edited by Stratos

Huh, funny, because when I googled it, I came up with a bunch of voltorb flip calculators that dont even work. And a forum page discussing whether level 8 and above exist. But that was it, at least on the forum page. And I tend to not trust bulbapedia since I find that a lot of their info is incorrect.

Aka, on level 1, I once got 54 coins. And plus, I was wondering if Ame put more levels in or something.

Edited by grasssnake485

I'll answer some of the questions to the best of my ability. Keep in mind that I beat Florinia when Scraggy was easily obtainable (and there were no field terrains) back in ep. 8.

For Florinia, I had my Golbat, Kirlia, Quilava, Pachirisu, Meowth, and Scraggy. So, for Cradily, have a fighting type or a fighting move to take it out, like Makuhita. Since Cradily has Curse, a defense lowering move or a hit on its special side could be more beneficial. I think there is a trade for a Litleo back in a house in the Peridot Ward. You need a Bibarel for that, though. I had my Golbat and my Quilava beat her pretty easily.

I also heard that the Toxic Spikes (*hinthint*) strategy works wonders for early in-game, although I never tried it myself, especially for that wall of a Cradily.

#3) Fly is not obtainable yet.

#4) I think the only place to train in Sp. Atk is in that Obsidia park with the Oddishes. If you want to wait until you get to Apophyll Beach where you will be trying to get your fourth badge (if memory serves me right), then you can train on the Slugmas and Numels in Pyrous Mountain. However, there is a lot of plot in between...

I mentioned Litleo's trade, but that's all I know about the fire types. As for the bug types, there are some in a little garden in Peridot Ward.

http://www.voltorbflip.com/

^Saved me a load of time and I got to level 7 or 8 once when I was trying to get my Trapinch.

EDIT: Oops, should be ep. 8.

Edited by DarkLight

I tend to not trust bulbapedia since I find that a lot of their info is incorrect.

I'm sorry, but I have to ask, what the hell are you talking about? I've been using bulbapedia for a variety of reference needs in pokemon for quite some time now, and not once have they been wrong or inaccurate about anything that I've seen, so I don't know what you're talking about.

If you have something with a move that lowers accuracy and/or attack, spam those. Makes Cradily much more manageable as you whittle it down.

I hope your Gothita still knows Tickle, or Pachirisu knows Charm.

You can also replace your Pachirisu with a Plusle if you have Pokesnax and go to the alley south of the entrance of Obsidia Ward. Plusle knows Thunder Wave and I'm pretty sure it also learns Fake Tears. I think it can also learn Encore, so if Plusle happens to be out when one of her Pokemon uses Sandstorm, you can Encore it to get a couple of free turns (although it usually results in forcing Florina to switch Pokemon instead). Cradily doesn't know Nature Power or any Ground moves, so it's safe to switch in Electric types against it. Gym Leaders don't have Full Heals, so using status moves is a huge help.

Edited by Alilatias