My Team After Samson

WildFireKyurem

This is my team Post Samson if it needs Revising feel free to post your thoughts.

Rebellion the Torterra Lv.67

Naughty Nature/Shell Armor

Earthquake

Wood Hammer

Crunch

Curse

Hits pretty hard and could take a hit or two.Usually use it for Curse Sweeping on Julia as a grotle Noel,Luna and Samson.

Good thing is it cant be Critted.

Hecate the Gothitelle Lv.66

Calm Nature Shadow Tag

Psychic

ShadowBall

PsyShock

ChargeBeam

Helpful against Noel's Clefable with Charge beam+Psychic and against Aya along with Torterra

Flex the Machamp Lv.65

Docile Nature No Guard

Cross Chop

Brick Break

Strenght

Seismic Toss

Hits pretty hard and helped alot with Noel and Luna i just wish Ice Punch tutor was available right now

Florence the Ampharos lv 68

Naive Nature with Plus

Discharge

Power Gem

Dragon Pulse

Thunder Wave

Good for Supporting slower members of the team with TWave and could hold its own.Also was valuable team member in Radomus and Luna's gym when it had Signal beam.

Striken the Granbull lv 68

Relaxed Nature with Intimidate

Outrage

BrickBreak

PlayRough

Crunch

Pretty useful with Intimidate and was useful for Luna and Samson

Shinigami the Chandelure

Timid with Flash Fire

FlameBurst

ShadowBall

WilloWisp

Hex

WilloWisp helped with Samson and Luna since their teams are mainly physical.Would Be good if i could get HeatWave or Flamethrower to replace FlameBurst.

i believe you can breed flamethrower and energy ball onto chandelure. the chain would be

cottonee with energy ball~castform

castform with energy ball~macargo

level up magargo to learn flamethrower/lava plume whichever you prefer

magargo with energy ball and flamethrower~chandelure.

im pretty new to breeding and havent tested this yet either so it might not work

Before I say anything, your team is rather slow and Gothitelle can use that Trick Room TM. I think it would really benefit your team.

Torterra seems pretty good. Do keep in mind that you've got some breeding options. Body Slam's 30% paralysis chance can support your team as well as help with Torterra's speed. Synthesis can restore the health you would lose while buffing. You can also breed Swords Dance onto it. Have a Smeargle/Zangoose breed Swords Dance onto Rhyhorn/Rhydon, then breed that onto Torterra.

Note that you can get both Body Slam and Swords Dance in E13, both parents will be able to pass on moves then. Have Tropius breed Body Slam onto Turtwig, have Smeargle/Zangoose breed SD onto Rhyhorn, then breed a male Rhyhorn with SD and a female Turtwig with BS to get the egg of a Turtwig with BD and SD.

Gothitelle can get Energy Ball. Breed a Lotad with Cacnea, then Cacnea with Gothitelle. Cacnea also learns Dark Pulse by TM, which you can then pass onto Gothitelle as well. Dark Pulse has the same power and coverage as Shadow Ball, but it's secondary effect is better and more likely to occur.

With your team Trick Room would work really well. A set of Dark Pulse, Psychic/Psyshock, Energy Ball, Trick Room would be ideal.

Hitmonchan is in the game. Trade a Dunsparce to the guy on the roof of the building in the top left corner of Route 1. By level-up, it learns the 3 Elemental Punches, Bullet Punch (not necessary with Trick Room) and Close Combat. Machamp can also have the ability No Guard. With it, Dynamic Punch is a 100% accurate, 100 base power move with a guarantee to confuse foes.

Discharge has a 30% paralysis chance, and that should be enough already. Dragon Pulse could really help you out thogh, seeing as we might soon be fighting the Dragon Leader. Cotton Guard could aslo be fun to play around with. If you want to roll with Trick Room, you can breed Thunderbolt onto it via Pikachu. Not paralyzing (reducing the speed) of foes would be great with Trick Room.

Pretty good Granbull. No comment on that one.

i believe you can breed flamethrower and energy ball onto chandelure. the chain would be

cottonee with energy ball~castform

castform with energy ball~macargo

level up magargo to learn flamethrower/lava plume whichever you prefer

magargo with energy ball and flamethrower~chandelure.

im pretty new to breeding and havent tested this yet either so it might not work

Not really, sorry. Slugma does not learn Energy Ball via TM, so it cannot learn it through breeding. I also think Cottonee isn't around since E10. I think. You can still use Swirlix though. You have two options for it:

Have Castform learn Energy Ball through breeding with Swirlix/Slurrpuff and Fire Blast through level-up and pass that onto Chandelure

or

Wait for E13. Then, both parents will be able to pass on moves. Have Slugma/Magcargo pass Flamethrower to Litwick, Have Swirlix/Slurpuff pass EB to Castform then breed that female Litwick with Flamethrower and male Castform with EB and get a Litwick with both.

Before I say anything, your team is rather slow and Gothitelle can use that Trick Room TM. I think it would really benefit your team.

Gothitelle can get Energy Ball. Breed a Lotad with Cacnea, then Cacnea with Gothitelle. Cacnea also learns Dark Pulse by TM, which you can then pass onto Gothitelle as well. Dark Pulse has the same power and coverage as Shadow Ball, but it's secondary effect is better and more likely to occur.

With your team Trick Room would work really well. A set of Dark Pulse, Psychic/Psyshock, Energy Ball, Trick Room would be ideal.

Hitmonchan is in the game. Trade a Dunsparce to the guy on the roof of the building in the top left corner of Route 1. By level-up, it learns the 3 Elemental Punches, Bullet Punch (not necessary with Trick Room) and Close Combat. Machamp can also have the ability No Guard. With it, Dynamic Punch is a 100% accurate, 100 base power move with a guarantee to confuse foes.

Not really, sorry. Slugma does not learn Energy Ball via TM, so it cannot learn it through breeding. I also think Cottonee isn't around since E10. I think. You can still use Swirlix though. You have two options for it:

Have Castform learn Energy Ball through breeding with Swirlix/Slurrpuff and Fire Blast through level-up and pass that onto Chandelure

or

Wait for E13. Then, both parents will be able to pass on moves. Have Slugma/Magcargo pass Flamethrower to Litwick, Have Swirlix/Slurpuff pass EB to Castform then breed that female Litwick with Flamethrower and male Castform with EB and get a Litwick with both.

Okay i will consider these options BTW do u know where i would be able to find another Link and Dusk Stone if I am to breed a New Chandelure and Machamp

Search around the forums, i think there's 4-6 link stones in Reborn. Dunno about Dusk Stones. On the other hand, Duskstones are buyable on the 7th floor of the Obsidia Dept. Store. The sticker system is supposed to be changed for E13 so that everyone has access to floor 9 and below, so waiting until E13 comes out oughta do it for ya.

Search around the forums, i think there's 4-6 link stones in Reborn. Dunno about Dusk Stones. On the other hand, Duskstones are buyable on the 7th floor of the Obsidia Dept. Store. The sticker system is supposed to be changed for E13 so that everyone has access to floor 9 and below, so waiting until E13 comes out oughta do it for ya.

Okay thanks for the info

Turns out I was dead-wrong about one thing, in gen 6, TM moves aren't passed down through breeding. Torterra with Body Slam and Swords Dance and Chandelure with Flamethrower and Energy Ball are not possible. My bad. GG Nintendo

Chandelure with Flamethrower and Energy Ball is very possible, actually. I have one.

The chain is:

Growlithe/Vulpix/anything with Flamethrower in the Field egg group -> Snubbull -> Swirlix (level up for Energy Ball) -> Castform -> Litwick

Similarly, Torterra with Swords Dance and Body Slam is:

Zangoose/Leafeon/something with Swords Dance in the Field egg group -> Seedot -> Tropius (level up for Body Slam) -> Turtwig

I'd only recommend these if you don't mind painfully long egg chains, though.

Also keep in mind that, if Ame decides to remove TM moves passing down via breeding, these won't be possible anymore. But that goes without saying.

Edited by Lost Lore