Yo

Ghost

Just a newfag joining the forums. I have been playing the game for at least a month now? Something like that. Glad I finally got to activate this account and join the community. I am 19, upcoming college student working for an associates in the fine arts, gamer, visual artist, musician, and an urban exploration enthusiast. Been a fan of pokemon since the 5th grade and still am. I also watch a lot of anime and various shows but that's a discussion for another day.

Hope I can make your acquaintance.

Edited by Ghost

Welcome to the forums uh, *checks their alias, see's Alice* Alice... you don't happen to enjoy setting things on fire more than the ordinary person do you? Like we're talking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.

Nah, I'm just messing with you. We have (or had?) a member called Alice who was pretty pyro-happy.

But yeah, ditch any last remnants of sanity you may still have, and pester Vinny and Tempest with questions from now until the day they retire.

Well now I have to comment don't I- Er... Hi. Welcome.

If you haven't already, I recommend you download Pokemon Online and join us on the server. It's a place to battle, but above all else, it's a place to chat with the community. It's the mainstay of Reborn. As also said, don't be afraid to PM me if you have any questions. I don't bite much

Well now I have to comment don't I- Er... Hi. Welcome.

If you haven't already, I recommend you download Pokemon Online and join us on the server. It's a place to battle, but above all else, it's a place to chat with the community. It's the mainstay of Reborn. As also said, don't be afraid to PM me if you have any questions. I don't bite much

where can I download this "pokemon online"? I'm intrigued.

Prepare for one heck of an adventure

YOU HAD TO GO AND NAME THAT DIGGERSBY, THO.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON YOUR BLAZIKEN (I love them names)

Welcome to the forums uh, *checks their alias, see's Alice* Alice... you don't happen to enjoy setting things on fire more than the ordinary person do you? Like we're talking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.

Alice is my trainer name hence why I use it as an alias...but hey how you be knowing that I am a bit of a pyro at heart? >:V