World Of Warcraft (WoW)

DesignedByAnubis

Well i hope this post goes here but any way i was just wondering if any of you 'wonderful' people play WOW. I have some friends whom play it but i was thinking about making a guild and dominating some Battlegrounds(BG) but if i am to do this i going to need more peeps to join meh. If you do play WOW my Real player ID is IIPandoraII#1109 ( CAp 'i' if you couldnt tell) and my battle net app is always open so you can also reach me there. Also on the Guild part if i am to do this I will look to you guys for the name since i want to make all my guild members feel apart of the guild making process.

edit: totaly forgot to put the '#1109' part of my wow real ID but there it is XD

Edited by DatTrainer

I started a trial thing once a few years back and just couldn't get into it. Too many quests and a bit too much grinding with only a few real options for combat to start off with.

This.

I just can't get into it like other people, too many grinding, quests aren't really interesting, etc. It just really doesn't capture my tastes in what i call a "mmorpg" >>

I tried out the starter edition myself; it's quests have some variance in it, and I can praise the variance in classes and the huge world there is to explore; but at the same time, it feels stale to me. There isn't much variance in what you can do, and it's heavily grind-based; which is normally fine by me (as I am someone who's been playing grind-heavy games like Maplestory and Disgaea for years), but it's different in this case as WoW just doesn't seem too graphically appealing to me and that discourages me from going through the grind.

It's had some entertainment for me but I don't really think I'll go beyond the trial edition.

Sorry to bog down this post with a negative view!

Tried out during the hayday of the Lich King Era. Pretty damn good. Thought the guns were the best things of WoW until I played actual shooters. :P

Old Username was Sunderchief. Lvl. 31 Warrior for the Horde!

On a side note: I jacked the title and changed the error in the O. >>;

I tried out the starter edition myself; it's quests have some variance in it, and I can praise the variance in classes and the huge world there is to explore; but at the same time, it feels stale to me. There isn't much variance in what you can do, and it's heavily grind-based; which is normally fine by me (as I am someone who's been playing grind-heavy games like Maplestory and Disgaea for years), but it's different in this case as WoW just doesn't seem too graphically appealing to me and that discourages me from going through the grind.

It's had some entertainment for me but I don't really think I'll go beyond the trial edition.

Sorry to bog down this post with a negative view!

YOu didnt have to say sorry lol i was wondering

I'm going to have to give this game a try...rumor has it they're winding the clocks back a few years with their next expansion. Sounds enticing.

If ya want its cool

if anyone played, but if you didnt like it thats cool and its cool to see peoples views on it and all the points you guys have on why you dont like it is all interesting to me so all in all if its negative just totally trash it. XD

I've actually played on and off for years.. (Taking a break until WoD) Much prefer PvE to PvP in this game though, raiding is just a lot more enjoyable. The leveling in this game is pretty easy so it's nice to just relax and chill out with.

Blood Elf master race ;p

I've actually played on and off for years.. (Taking a break until WoD) Much prefer PvE to PvP in this game though, raiding is just a lot more enjoyable. The leveling in this game is pretty easy so it's nice to just relax and chill out with.

Blood Elf master race ;p

lol YOu know it Vex, I usually use the BLood elfs or Undead cause their that badass

I started a trial thing once a few years back and just couldn't get into it. Too many quests and a bit too much grinding with only a few real options for combat to start off with.

I'm in the same boat actually. I didn't really see the appeal, despite all of the hype.