Invisible Shiny Woobat?

jim12341997

Just go to your Pokemon Reborn Folder. Open Graphics. Than Battlers an replace this item 527sb.png.

With that file that i attached ;)

When you save the file, you have to name it 527sb.png

Have a nice day =D

Edited by Halife

jim, the problem is that these few pokemons are too small ^^ So they are to low in their frame. They just get covered by the Battle-Menu. You can go in to your Battlers folder and search for your Pokemon. Open it with a graphic programm and just adjust the sprite by your self ;). Be aware you need a programm which will keep the transparency.

• Administrators

That isn't quite the problem. We updated sprites from 4th gen style to 5th gen, but we didn't update the shiny sprites since they're just going to be redone anyway. Each episode includes another gen of shinies, which will 'fix' the shiny back sprites for that gen. By episode 16 they will all be fixed.

Lol episode 16 :D

Ame i jut noticed that the mega pokemons are too small. Is there a reason why you guys made them so small ? They have a different size than 160*160. They are just 96*96. Is this also because you updated from 4th to 5th gen ?

charizard_zps4c3870d3.png

(Btw i love the individual shiny idea *-* like wartortle *-*)