Potential Switches?

Wolfox

I just wanna know if anyone can find inporvments at my team(waiting for Ep 13).

Delphox lvl 69: Psychic- Cut(Never use it but can't get myself to remove it for the sake of traveling)- Flamethrower- Future Sight

Gyarados lvl 67: Thrash- Hyper Beam(yes, I know)- Bite- Aqua Tail

Golem lvl 62: Explosion-EQ - Rollout- Double-Edge

Luxray lvl 44(still training him up): Thunder Fang- Strength(see Delphox:Cut)- Spark- Crunch

Hawlucha lvl 57(see Luxray:lvl): Rock Smash(see Delphox:Cut)- Flying Press- Sky Drop- Sky Attack

(Open Slot)

if you have any sugestions for inprovments I'll look into them and see if they'll fit. already thanks for the sugestions ;):D.

A HM slave designed for using said HM moves rather than wasting slots on your actual party members.

This.

Also:

For Gyarados - Replace Hyper Beam with Dragon Dance, and bite for Ice Fang (via Heart Scale). Simple, better options to work with.

Golem - Get rid of Rollout for Stone Edge, hell even Rock Blast will do. Replace Double Edge with heavy slam at 69, or consider Rock Polish (Unless you're EV trained, however, it won't outspeed quite a few things, so you're probably best off without it).

Delphox - Remove Future Sight/Cut for Shadow Ball/Will O wisp. Consider replacing Psychic with Psyshock to smack SpDef walls hard.

'Lucha - Replace Rock Smash with Swords Dance. May wanna replace Sky Attack but can't think of anything suitable atm.

Open slot - Your team's water, electric, and ground vulnerabilities mean you probably want a grass type. Consider Amoonguss, Shiftry, Gogoat, etc.

Well for the last slot you should definetly get some type of eeveelution whether it be Umbreon/Jolteon/Leafeon/Slyveon or honestly whatever your preference is just keep your team synergy in mind.

Hawlucha is a powerful choice suprised more ppl are not taking advantage of it, but you might want to get rid of the moves that hinder it like the comment above suggest.

Delphox should not have cut, shadow ball is a great sub and while having future sight can be helpful try and think of anything else that may become more handy than future sight, but if not then keep it.

As for Luxray even though its my favorite pokemon in the game, I know that its not the best electric type, i still recommend either using jolteon or catching a magneton(a steel typing also complements your team)

As for gyarados i also agree with the above comment

And finally for Golem while it is not a bad pokemon, there are better pokemon if you are willing to go Fossil Hunting but that's up to you, if you want to do the helix jobs you could end up with a dragon or ice type on your team which would give you some diversity and more coverage