Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Dusk stone

alaneapen

Question

6 answers to this question

From what I know there currently isn't one in 12.1 (I could be wrong).

You used to be able to get one in the underground railnet by twisting the rails to a different exit and going down that way, but that was a previous episode. If you want I can give pm you the link to a previous episode.

Also don't bother training it to level 55, Honchkrow learns Sucker Punch at lvl 1 so you can use a heartscale to relearn it.

From what I know there currently isn't one in 12.1 (I could be wrong).

You used to be able to get one in the underground railnet by twisting the rails to a different exit and going down that way, but that was a previous episode. If you want I can give pm you the link to a previous episode.

Also don't bother training it to level 55, Honchkrow learns Sucker Punch at lvl 1 so you can use a heartscale to relearn it.

I'm pretty confident that there is on in Iolita forest. If you take one of the alternate paths heading to luna using one of the crystal thingies you can go to a path that leads to a cliff with a Dusk Stone nearby. If you all would mind, I would like this path described as i'm having a hard time explaining it in the guide. :x

There is indeed one in Iolia Valley- you need the last upgrade for the Crystal Plug, and to activate the first purple crystal you run into there (the one nearest to the entrance). Then take the very first highest up cave, and you'll come to a dead end with a Dusk Stone there.

...That's probably not a good enough description, but it's kind of hard to describe when there are literally caves everywhere in Iolia Valley...

There is still one in the Railnet Aron place you know. And there is also a realy nice TM at the end of that staircase.

Yeah, it's still there. There are two Dusk Stones in the game.

Unfortunatelly, the one in the Railnet is teh one that is bugged and you can't reach it. But you'll be able to in episode 13 hopefully