Training boxed pokemon before shElly

alaneapen

I am thinKing of breeding brave bird on a murkrow that I will catch. Ducklett learns brave bird at lv 41 but how will i level it from lv7 to lv41. Will the unowns be a good way in the grand stairway. I need to speed train this duckeltt quick because using a wing attack murkorow isnt going to cut it.

...Level 41 before Shelly? You're in for a painful time.

Being honest I'd at least wait until after Shelly if you want Brave Bird that badly, since the level cap is 40 then. Much more manageable, especially when working with something like Ducklett. You don't really need Brave Bird for her anyway, so I don't know what the rush is.

The Unown are going to get you there quickest though, yes (disregarding the back and forth, but they're worth better experience). Watch out for the occasional Hidden Power Electric because you're dead if one hits you.

I am thinKing of breeding brave bird on a murkrow that I will catch. Ducklett learns brave bird at lv 41 but how will i level it from lv7 to lv41. Will the unowns be a good way in the grand stairway. I need to speed train this duckeltt quick because using a wing attack murkorow isnt going to cut it.

You know you can even do it with a Pitgeotto with Gust right?

• Support Squad

Or pick up a mareep and Vulpix combo and wreck face then. Besides, in this ep you can't access the dusk stone in railnet, so that guy'll be a murkrow for a LONG time