PokéNations Roster Thread - Week One!

Kiozo

Hey all! Welcome to PokéNations - Week One!

This week is basically each Nation's crash course into the system; so we have decided to keep it simple!

6th Generation Overused Battles!

Each Nation will be restricted to Pokémon up to and including Pokémon in our 6th Generation Overused tier. This means that Ubers Pokémon will not be valid. Each Nation is also restricted to their respective typing.

The matchups are as follows!

Haven v Ruin

Aurora v Mythic

Volcanic v Apophyll

The clauses are as follows, and pretty standard; Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Species Clause, and Self-KO Clause. If you would like to battle with additional clauses; that is between battlers to discuss.

So, you've got until Monday, 11:59 PM EST in order to submit rosters. I messed up and didn't produce the thread fast enough, so we'll have an extra day to submit rosters. Matchups will be posted soon after. You will have exactly one week to complete all matches from the time they are posted.

Nation leaders, please reply with your rosters!

(Edit; Please include 5 people.)

Edited by Kiozo
I'm a dolt and forgot the numbers.

Heyo everybody Hukuna Sensei here with Ruin's Roster. Prepare to be Ruined.

1. Mikzal (he has to be out by Wednesday, so he needs to get his battle done asap).

2. Ringabel

3. Elmo12

4. Kamina

5. rupe

Good luck to everybody, and have fun, Hukuna Sensei out~

Hey Kiozo, how am I not one of the roster. I'm one of the most active people online for this nation and most other nations agree with me because I've asked them. Are you kidding me? :(

But whatever. I changed my team to match the challenge. I was afk when you were probably discussing it (watching bachelorette finale, etc).

Hey, I feel ur pain. But this is only week one so you'll get another chance :lol:

Note that if you were not selected for this weeks lineup, there's a much greater chance to be in the next line up, don't bee discouraged

The above posts are good things to note.

Hey Kiozo, how am I not one of the roster. I'm one of the most active people online for this nation and most other nations agree with me because I've asked them. Are you kidding me? :(

But whatever. I changed my team to match the challenge. I was afk when you were probably discussing it (watching bachelorette finale, etc).

You're not one of the roster because honestly you went less active as time went on in my presence, on top of the fact that everyone else picked up the pace. Not to mention, I found you more active in other nation's channels. There were several of us online while you were not; so you can only judge based off of what you saw, and so can I. This is what I saw.

You made a very basic assessment on things in our Nation while others were going to length to pick out what would be good synergetically and against our opponents. Those people who made a higher assessment didn't all get picked either. There were two people in the position of having been active more at the start with us; I made sure to pick specifically one. There were really two people active (outside of me, and I don't mean you) the whole time and only one was picked out of that. Reevee was picked early because of an activity concern, I plan on sitting myself out next week anyway. It's not the end of the world. Not everyone gets picked.

What bothers me about all this is that you didn't take the time and respect to say something about it with me in a more private area. Private messages on forum, server or the nation backchannel would have been ideal. This isn't a discussion thread, it's a roster thread. Not to mention, you would have learned all of this and that I was going to rotate in new people next week unless I couldn't do that. Instead, you chose a disrespectful route and I hope that you do not do so again.

It's hard enough when you have to take things from a leader position. Please don't make them harder.