Leveling before Dark Gym

erodevil

My team at the moment is Greninja, Arcanine, Magnezone, Noivern, Gothitelle, Golem. I reached Luna and lost pretty easily. My team is around levels 56 and her team around 64 so I decided to level up a bit before try again, the thing is since i'm going to do some grinding I decided to get new members on the team, I got a Ralts and a Swinub now and replace Golem and Gothitelle. Golem was good but is turning a bit useless now and Gothitelle is really good but I kinda need a fairy type.

Now the thing is i've Kirlia at 22, Swinub at 28 and the rest of the team at 56. Where is a good place to level up? Some talk about the Unow at Arceus door but it may be outdated information.

edited: Btw what you think about changing Noivern for a Crobat? I really like both pokemon but probably crobat is better typing.

Edited by erodevil

The Unown are okay to grind on, but not particularly reliable, because other Pokes occur. Additionally, there is no source of recovery nearby. Route 1 is best for training. Go all the way west to the Nature Center, then take out the Bouffalant/Tauros there.

Either those Tauros and Buffalant or if you don´t mind going all the way back to Grand Hall, fight the trainer in there. They have Pokemon ranging from 56 to 62. Although you have to change your date everytime you beat them