new

Cata

Hello, friend and welcome to Reborn!

To get started on the Reborn game, simply head here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/

To download and play the game.

If you want to come onto the Pokemon Online server, head to http://pokemon-online.eu/ and download the application, and find the Reborn server on the registry, or use the web client stuff that's located somewhere here on the forums.

Enjoy your stay!

The league disbanded. :/ But Pokemon Nations is a thing if you want to get onto the competitive scene here. If you're referring to the in-game Reborn League, then yes it will be a lot harder then any Pokemon game you've ever played.

Hi! I'll be the best trainer.

I'm new so, can anybody show me how to start?

Well, you´ve introduced yourself. That´s a start :D

Download the game if you haven´t and play it, lurk in the forum or show up on our PO-server, that´s something you could do as well if you wanna. I think everyone said the same thing before me, though xD

Well, otherwise there isn´t much you HAVE to do. Just feel free to leave your sanity outside, it´s not needed in here ;)

Thanks ! All original pokemon games ( from yellow to X and Y ) was very easy ( in 1 day i've been passed fire red, LOL), so, i hope the reborn league will be hard to beat.

PD: sorry my english.

Well, I always give myself a challenge by never outleveling the gym-leader, playing nuzlocke or monotype and so on. But if you wanna play normal, give your best and have a challenge, then Pokemon Reborn is what you want. Sometimes you´ll lose over and over again (I´ve had a bad experience with a certain double-battle early on and a certain optional fight later on, but not gonna spoil ya). What I like is that you can´t outlevel the gym-leaders too much, because the badges raise the level-cap not too much and they have six pokemon, which is nice. Ah well, not gonna talk about what I like. You´re gonna see everything for yourself.

Ah well, talking too much anyway. Welcome to the forum ;)