Availability of current episode 12 pokemon.

alaneapen

I am currently doing a pokemon reborn episode 12 run and I have beaten the first gym. Will electrike be avilable in episode 13 before the 1st gym in case I start over. I found Julia really easy after using a combination of toxic spikes and acid spray from my tribbish, my speed boost combusken and two lightning rod pokemon: goldeen and electrike which basically powered through the gym. Because of this, will electrike be moved?

I have also found some pokemon I never would have thought of using like goldeen and trubbish which are really good atm.

Will electrike be avilable in episode 13 before the 1st gym in case I start over.

You can't really ask US about stuff like that. You could ask Amethyst but she doesn't like to give things like that away. Besides you could ask someone else to trade u an Electrike in Ep13

Edited by sonic112233

Do you guys just want every single advantage we have to be removed or something? I don't understand this topic. She already removed strong Pokemon and force us to use the NU/UU Pokemon, and now you guys want her to remove those too?

Did I miss how to trade pokes? I did not even think that would be possible yet.

It is possible. Not by any methods that you might be thinking though. but i'm not saying how you can do it either cuz it would ruin the topics about it.

As has been stated, we aren't Oracles. We've not a clue if Electrike will be removed.

Hmm... i don't think she'll remove Electrike anyway. I was going to say tha: "If she wanted to remove Electrike, she would have removed it already", but then... well, Gyarados was destroying everything for 11 episodes until Ame said "no", and removed it.

Still... Electrike usefulness in the 1st gym is pretty noticeable, since the AI is stupid and even after the Lightning Rod trigger message, Julia will continue to use Electric moves on you. And Toxic Spikes support from Trubbish is really helpful too.

The thing is: These two pokemons are not so "useful" later. Why stick with Garbodor when you can find a lot of other amazing poison types in Reborn. Why stick with Manectric when there are other electric pokes that are better than it?

Most people that used a Trubbish before, probably don't have a Garbodor right now. So, that's that.

Gyarados was removed because it was too good and it would stay too good for the rest of the game. After you get Magikarp to Level 20, that was it. The rest is game.

Do you guys just want every single advantage we have to be removed or something? I don't understand this topic. She already removed strong Pokemon and force us to use the NU/UU Pokemon, and now you guys want her to remove those too?

You must be new here...