Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

First Linkstone?..

Scenekidlove

Question

Hello everyone,

I came back for Reborn for episode 12.

I restarted the game and I remembered that you were able to get a Linkstone @ Grandstair for 10k.

Though the NPC's are there, I cannot seem to purchase it. Atm I also have 30K money so that is not the issue.

I double checked to see if it was the first linkstone that was obtainable in the game.

I doublechecked my inventories as well, but I did not get the linkstone.

Is there a certain event trigger to get it to work?

-SKL

12 answers to this question

Where are you in the game? I believe there are 3 linkstones around the overworld to find. There is a hidden one by the yureyu building.

I started in ep11 I never bought the link stone cause I had no money XD but I think I did have the option to buy it

Edited by sonic112233

okey, Which means you don't have strength and you haven't been to the yureyu building... I'll snoop around the site and find a clue to where one is.

Next one is clear weather on top of obsidia slums building where a guy trades you one for a rare candy.

Its no bug you no have stramph

Edited by sonic112233

Actually you can't get the Beryl one until after Shelly, which is also when you get the first one by the Grand Stairway. You need rock smash to get the one in Beryl Cave. So you should be able to have 2 Link Stones before Kiki iirc.