Pokemon Reborn Battle Animations

LoneJLT

Yo!

I've been waiting out the release of episode 13 by catching various pokemon. I've watched several walkthroughs like the Beldum and Gastly hunts. I've noticed that some player's battle sprites are mobile like in Pokemon B/W/B2/W2. Mine aren't and I'm wondering if my computer is too blame or I'm missing a specific software?

Thanks

Ame removed these animations to get rid of some lag. The immensity of the game leaves little room right now for luxuries such as that. However, if you truly want them, you can probably find someone with an older version who might be willing to give it to you.

It wouldn't have any of 6th gen though as they didn't exist then, so there isn't any animated gifs....I actually don't think it is a good idea to put moving gifs in with static things though, and it was removed because it caused severe lag for a lot of people. SO you can try it get it, but your game could totally just crash and you would have to remove all the files again.

Unless you have a very good computer, using animated sprites is generally a bad idea. The game tends to freeze/crash if your computer isn't good enough. If you are absolutely sure your computer is good enough, then they are perfectly fine and stable.