Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Department Stickers location and other stuff

ShadowSein

Question

6 answers to this question

:l There were already topics for this already (including a In-Game Item Guide that's in the works: (In Progress) In-Game Item Guide), but I'll help ya.

1. Stickers (From Vinny)

1 - The one from the Dept. Store

2 - Girl in Jasper - REMOVED in episode 10.5/11

3 - Boy with the Drifloon and then with the Scolipede/Venipedes

4 - Guy stuck in the Railnet

5 - Girl in Chrysolia (She's in the city at first... Serra's city which i always forget the name)

Yeah, 4. 5 if you were here in episode 10 and 6 if you were here in episode 9.

2. Destiny Knot can be found in the Department Store (5th Floor) and I think at 7th Street, will have to check (nope.avi)
3. The Everstone can be found through mining, off wild pokemon (Geodude line and Roggenrola line), and at the Department Store (6th Floor).
Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Hiii, i´m searching for the department sticker locations, and for the best friends of breeding in X/Y, the destiny knot and the everstone, so yeah thanks for the answers

Simon has you covered with both the multiple threads about this (is it that hard to look up?) and the locations. However we are still on gen V breeding mechanics so you don't have much use for destiny knot and everstone really.

Simon has you covered with both the multiple threads about this (is it that hard to look up?) and the locations. However we are still on gen V breeding mechanics so you don't have much use for destiny knot and everstone really.

The Everstone works tho, but I'm pretty sure the Destiny Knot isn't working..?

The Everstone works tho, but I'm pretty sure the Destiny Knot isn't working..?

Everstone is a Gen III mechanic, Destiny Knot is Gen VI i think.

Point is: Simon is right.

oops...

I never really did the whole breeding thing til x and y so I apologize >.>

Everstone is a Gen III mechanic, Destiny Knot is Gen VI i think.

Point is: Simon is right.

Pretty sure that by HeartGold and SoulSilver, they altered the Everstone so that it would guarantee that the holder's nature is passed on. Point is, it was definitely that way by generation 5

Edit: Okay, in gen 3 it only had a 50% chance of passing on the nature of the mother. In HeartGold and SoulSilver, it changed so that it was 50% of either Pokemon's nature, dependant on who equipped it. In Black 2 and White 2, it was changed again so that it guaranteed the Nature being passed down.

Edited by Kalina