Newbie 'team' and others

Groteska

First of all, 'hello' to everyone on this forum. I am pretty noob in poke games, so... If You have any advice, feel free to tell.

I wanna change my current team a little bit. (I am just after 3 gym)

Delphox and Azumarill are out of topic. They are freaking strong, I will definitely keep them. Vibrava is starting to getting strong, so I will run with it also fot the time being.

But Butterfree is getting weeker now, catching Noibat seems to be worst decision ever (still get oneshoted by most pokemons)

Hariyama... Well, I dont like Fighting type very much, but this pokemon help me sooooo much in this game. But I will replace it with Scraggy soon. (That ghost gym makes me afraid, I know its very hard...) (and all my pokes are around 35 lvl)

And that is my question. What other pokemons should be good to make a full team viable (maybe around 8 pokemons, it should be fine). Maybe some good rock type, or a grass one, maybe electric? If You have any advice, feel free to tell, and thanks for help. ^^

And also thank You for this game, it best one of all pokemon games!

Once your Noibat evolves to Noivern would be very heplful, with his high speed and sp.atk, also it will help you with the fighting gym which is the next one after the ghost one i guess. Maybe you want an onyx if you want a high defense pokemon an can be evolve to steelix with link stone plus metal coat.

If you want an electric type you can get an elekid (top of a builing next to Corey's gym in thunder days), emolga, electrike (raiiny day next to the 1st gym) and pichu (top of a building close to the 2nd gym).

I dont like grass types very much but there is a tropius available in sunny days in the forest where you get caught buy nuzleafs, also you can get nuzleafs in windy days if i remember well.

Besides that, i think your team is pretty good

Delphox strong? Lol... Oh wait, i'm looking from the competitive side. Oops.

Anyway, Delphox, Azumarill, Flygon in the future and Scrafty in the future. That opens two spots.

I can recommend some stuff, but the first thing i have to ask is: Do you care about breeding? a.k.a would you breed to get a specific move(s) on a pokemon? Or you just roll with what you have?

I have no idea of what you're takling about *whistle*

On topic Aggron is a pretty decent part rock Pokemon. You probably like Hariyama for his bulk so why not a bulky Poison type later? Or something along the lines of Umbreon, Vaporeon?

Edited by Soysauce

• Support Squad

I recommend Quagsire to give you nice bulky ground type, and if you are willing to work for it, raise a swalot until it has Toxic, breed toxic onto a shellos and from shellos to Wooper. I literally just destroyed Radomus with a quagsiire, noivern combo, However this is only possible after Shades gym

Also, perhaps a nice special attacker to balance your team out, seeing as you have 3 physical attackers and 1 sp attacker. Perhaps grab a budew and evolve it into roserade?

Edited by DobbyTheElf

When you reach Shade's gym, there would be wild Magnemites, which are good when they evolve to Magneton. There also the Electrike, which is okay I guess.

There are also Bunnelby in the Beryl Cementery.

Diggersby tho

14_Diggersby_full.png

Edited by Ykcir

For the time being, i got an Onix (may be replaced with rock/sth type, because ground type seems to be pretty useless). I also caught Pumpkaboo (ghost/grass). Is it worth to use link stone to evolve him? I never had a ghost pokemon in my life (it is terrifying. I played pokemon games since I to IV generation o.O)

If not those to, Magnimite and Venosaur for the future could be good. And Crustle or Aron... Maybe ^^

And as a total 'competative', I dont even know how breeding works

xD

Special attacker... What pokes that I could meet right know will be good? Azumarill has pretty much similar Attack/special attack, but 2 of mine are veeery physical

And btw, I am still at episode 11. and looking on how fast i go on, I can easily wait for episode 13 with downloading XD