Bullying

Azeria

• Veterans

Oh By The Way They Actually Get Physical

Damn i am so out of action cuz back in holland i was kinda Cuckoo cuckoo as a child constanly biting kicking or beating the crap out of people whe they pissed me off now after so manny years i have become weak..so im getting into judo and self defence to fuck the crap out off emm

You do not fight them unless they want to physically harm you. If they do, just make them fall on the floor.

Stay calm. Dust disappears when you sweep it away. Or you let the wind blow, works too. When people are being stupid, you don't want to be as stupid as them. If they annoy you too much, just tell them to shut up while being perfectly calm. They'll get eventually bored if they don't see any sign of fear or annoyance.

For my case it was rather easy in middle school, despite being the typical little guy who gets good marks. There were some rumors about me being proficient in karate, so I let them believe that so I was fine. One or two not-so-smart dudes tried to annoy me, they kissed the floor by either losing their balance or tripping on something and got laughed at, I honestly felt sorry for them... How ridiculous...

Edited by Soysauce

I think the majority of us have been in this position. It's hard not to fall into despair and hard not take revenge. Tolerating that kind of stuff could have a good and bad outcome. You can't just ignore them because they'll increase their advances and be even crueller so you must take action. And yes, it may come to punches or kicks but don't do anything that really isn't necessary. Don't be like me and pull their arms out their sockets, resolved the issue, got me in a little trouble though. But if you don't have to fight, don't fight. Establish yourself and hold your ground; something to declare that they are beneath you. And sometimes a good comeback will suffice, I can think of several that would make their weak little hearts break. But still, its way better to defend yourself by putting them beneath you and not backing down when it comes to anything.

The only legit advice I actually see in here worth its salt is Neo's and Cepheus'.

Be confident. Head up, shoulders back, just ignore them. They're losers with nothing better to do than to fish for reactions from you. If they think being gay is a bad thing, turn it against them. "I'm the gay one here? You're the ones following me all around school like you like me or something. You wanna kiss me is, is that it? Come out of the closet guys, I won't judge you. Go ahead. It must be so hard for you keep your secret in. If not, get lost. I got better things to do." If they try to hurt you, scream rape. Because obviously they have the whole gay thing on their minds so much and they keep targeting you and you figure that they're just projecting their feelings onto you as a scapegoat for feelings they have and can't express because it seems shameful to them.

heh, that last would be the perfect thing to talk to a teacher about. Tell them you think they're gay because of what they're doing and they need help coping with themselves.

*cackles an evil cackle*

Side note: it is both practical and advisable to develop friendships with people who are confident and play sports. They'll back you up. If they're cool like I was, anyways.

The confidence even when you're not actually sure is a huge thing in life. Even if its fake, people will respond to it positively. If you show outwardly that they can't shake you, they'll lose interest and go away. And if you are continually successful at pretending to be unshakable, do you not become unshakeable in fact?

If fighting really isn't feasible for your situation, then be bored. Stand there and look at your watch and then look at them without saying anything and have a bored expression on your face.

And if they force a fight, try to take at least one down. Earn a little playground cred that way. Then if they try to get you in trouble for it, you can tell them truthfully that you talked to teachers and staff and they didn't actually do anything to help. They wouldn't leave you alone so you had no choice but to try to do something to change things. You don't deserve to be hounded like that. And then if you get hurt, your parents can sue the school because they didn't take appropriate measures after being alerted to an ongoing problem.