Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Magnezone

Joltfire95

Question

12 answers to this question

I don't think it's in the same room you get Rotom though... Is there even wild pokes there? (Not counting the Electrodes and Rotom, ofc)

There's another room to the right of the PPlant (Yesh, ze P Plant). That's where you and your Magneton do stuff and bam. Magnezone

I don't think it's in the same room you get Rotom though... Is there even wild pokes there? (Not counting the Electrodes and Rotom, ofc)

There's another room to the right of the PPlant (Yesh, ze P Plant). That's where you and your Magneton do stuff and bam. Magnezone

It is in the same room, and yea there are wild pokes in there.

I have Concluded that You Can Get Magnezone After Beating Fern and Sometime between Facing Cain

When specifically do you mean? Like when we face Fern as soon as we get to Route 1 or what? All we know is that you can only get the Yureyu Key after Radomus, so not sure what you mean.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

When specifically do you mean? Like when we face Fern as soon as we get to Route 1 or what? All we know is that you can only get the Yureyu Key after Radomus, so not sure what you mean.

You can get the key as soon as you beat Fern on route 1. Tested it my self.

Edited by Yazmat

I remember you saying you get it after beating Radmous, but okay then. The more you know..

Well either it was because it changed in EP 12 or no one realised it before you could get the key after beating Fern.

I thik either the trigger is Riding on a Tauros(dont tell me how that Works) or Maybe Vanhanne Labyrinth is the trigger only 2 lohical answers i have

Nope. The only thing you need to do is beating Fern and then go back to the hole where Sapphira appeared. Nothing else.

Edited by Yazmat