My review until now (episode 12) Spoilers

Revengercm

I also think we can't really fault someone for thinking like this.

He's right. In the media that's commonly shown, these people are portrayed as video game characters. I made that choice knowing how they'll be looked upon. So if someone should be blamed for it, it's me.

You could put something in the game explaining that they are indeed based on real people. It'd leave a pile of rubble where the fourth wall was, but somehow i don't think you'd mind that...

Anyway, if you're worried about it, you can do that. As it is, there will be many people that will have reactions to certain parts of the game that would be quite different if they knew more. Whatever you decide to do though, people will always have differing interpretations and feelings regarding the game and its scenes and characters. You can provide them with more information but that's about it for direct influence.

You could put something in the game explaining that they are indeed based on real people. It'd leave a pile of rubble where the fourth wall was, but somehow i don't think you'd mind that...

Anyway, if you're worried about it, you can do that. As it is, there will be many people that will have reactions to certain parts of the game that would be quite different if they knew more. Whatever you decide to do though, people will always have differing interpretations and feelings regarding the game and its scenes and characters. You can provide them with more information but that's about it for direct influence.

If she were to add that disclaimer, I think the greatest effect of that would be to put it during the credits of the game so the people who don't know can get hit with it like a bombshell.

Also, I apologize if I came about as accusatory, I just regret having treated Kiki and Corey in a similar way and just want people to not make the mistakes I did so yeah. :/

• Support Squad

If she were to add that disclaimer, I think the greatest effect of that would be to put it during the credits of the game so the people who don't know can get hit with it like a bombshell.

LOL Credits

• Veterans

Along with sigmund. Oh and uh ferns personality is the Same 2-3yrs ago I faced him the guy's an ass

I'm doing Tia on my phone and my nickname for sigmund is oooh cunteld