Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Lefties, no righties please.

Kaiser the great

Question

9000 years after the fact of getting my Kecleon I finally sat down and decided maybe getting the Leftovers would be a good idea. Couldn't remember where exactly Munchlax was so I checked the location guide - listed as N/A

So was he removed or something? And if so, is there anyway to get lefties now?

17 answers to this question

If he's listed as N/A, that means it was removed. And there's no Leftovers in the game unless Ame decided to hide them somewhere in episode 12 that i don't know about.

Someone could give you episode 10, and you'd be able to find Munchlax and therefore, Leftovers.

EDIT: Derp. Forgot Pickup. Thanks McMc.

Edited by Vinny

Yes, Munchlax was removed, he WAS in the wasteland in headbuttable trees.

The only way to get it now is to get a pokemon with pick up to level (91-100), at which point said pokemon has a 10% chance of picking up an item, and 1% of the time (1 out of every 1000 battles) will pick up leftovers. Happy Hunting!

Off Topic But...

Yes, Munchlax was removed, he WAS in the wasteland in headbuttable trees.

The only way to get it now is to get a pokemon with pick up to level (91-100), at which point said pokemon has a 10% chance of picking up an item, and 1% of the time (1 out of every 1000 battles) will pick up leftovers. Happy Hunting!

Wait. What? You have to battle a pokemon for the pickup ability to be activated?

Oh.

(Considering I daycared a bunnelby to 91... it was painful x.x)

Edited by Lynxiechan

Yup, it doesn't go by steps.

And, you're insane.

I know. I left my sanity at the front door when I walked in here, like everyone else. Remember? q-q

(I'm also extremely poor now...)

Edited by Lynxiechan

Other pokes that can fill that space: Tauros, Bouffalant, Crustle, Unown, Noibat, Woobat, Goldeen, Seaking, among others ^^

I chooose.........

Diglett.

Cuz my sweepers are EV-Trained~