Simple question because I'm dumb and didn't read

Kaiser the great

10/10 would wake up and read this topic everyday. No Sheep, you can't emulate Vinny emulating Zippo.

On topic, the level cap hasn't changed so there really wasn't anything to not read. It's still at 70.

10/10 would wake up and read this topic everyday. No Sheep, you can't emulate Vinny emulating Zippo.

On topic, the level cap hasn't changed so there really wasn't anything to not read. It's still at 70.

Can't read what doesn't exist right?

Unless...

• Veterans

In the Big Top field, Acrobatics do double damage even when the poke is holding an item.

Sorry Samson, but that field was designed for Ciel, and not for you.

I feel kinda bad.

Watch Ciel Have A Flying Gem Crobat....

And Zubat moved. Crobat still destroys Samson, LEGALLY!

AHEM, SO DOES NASTY PLOT NINETALES AND CHARMING AZUMARILL. SO FUCK YOUR CROBAT. >:

Never took the chance to get a Crobat back when I guess it was common to get one? / Don't even know where they're at now.

Golbats can be found in the underground railnet with the movable tracks, and zubat and golbat can be found in the byxbysion grotto as well I believe. Or any cave in the byxbysion wasteland really

EDIT: l

V

Zubat: Byxbysion Tunnels, Aventurine Cave

Golbat: Pyrous Cave/Volcano, Depths of Railnet, Tanzan Mountain, Aventurine Cave

I just used will-o-wisp on ninetales, switched out, charmed hariyama three times with azumarill and let it die afterwards, then nasty plotted on ninetales and extrasensoried everything, only pokemon faster than me was Mienshao q-q

Edited by Lynxiechan