Grinding my Gears.\

Sia

'''Hey there! Just wanna ask if any of you guys grind in Pokemon Reborn? Because I'm about to start a new game & just wondering if you guys grind throughout the game. Feedback is highly appreciated! Thank you!'''

(Also, is my post too short? I don't know if there should be maximums or minimums when making topics here. If it's too short, I'm sorry! & I'll just edit it.)

You shouldn't need to do much grinding in Reborn if you know what you're doing. Unless you're getting a new Pokemon up to speed, what you fight generally gives you the exp you need--believe me, there is no shortage of trainers. It's actually bad to do a lot of grinding because of the obedience level cap, but if you're a little underleveled, the area around your current location usually suits you fine. You could always check out Dashie's Reborn Guide for specifics.

yh you actually should grind i only use Rare candy's i get from pick up to level em up to 55 then grind them

You should probably train them at the lower levels then use Rare Candies for the higher levels. I mean unless you're going to do hardcore EV training and all too.

So I just finished another new playthrough of Reborn's e12 yesterday and I'd managed to make it through to the end without doing any real grinding. Like what Timber was saying you shouldn't really need any real grinding to complete a playthrough as there are plenty of available trainers to gain experience from. If you plan for each gym accordingly you should be able to get away with it too, though there is a point between Serra's and Noel's gyms where I felt that there wasn't a lot of available trainer exp and doing a little bit of grinding would be beneficial. Other than that, you should be okay without it.

In my previous playthrough I haven't really grinded..

In my current playthrough (for the guide), I was forced to grind to get past a certain Cradily that was agitating the shit out of me.

Aside from that, no real grinding is needed unless you need to prepare for upcoming harder Gym battles (3rd badge and possibly more).

If you keep a small team there's not much need for grinding (lots of trainers on the way XD), but if you want to have more pokémon to rotate, then it takes quite a few. I'm linking my guide here in case you're interested in EV training.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7866

Good luck!