Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

corrupted pokeball?

WarriorofGod2700

Question

11 answers to this question

Well, it sells for only Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png20, so it's not particularly valuable. Maybe it warps the Pokemon inside into a Shadow Pokemon? Shadow Moves are contained within a file in the Reborn folder, so that's a possibility.

any ideas what it might be used for later? i learned the hard way not to ever get rid of anything in this game lol.

my thoughts might be it gets fixed and becomes a master ball, but knowing my luck and Ame, it might just be a reg pokeball. i would laugh

I thought it was ralts.

Yeah. it is. I bookmarked a post that was talking about ralts being in that ball. o-o

ew. Breeding. I have learnt how horrible that process is. q-q After spending ages trying to find a perf IV togekiss/gardevoir/roserade >:

ew. Breeding. I have learnt how horrible that process is. q-q After spending ages trying to find a perf IV togekiss/gardevoir/roserade >:

i know the feeling. breeding is annoying most of the time...especially since some of them make zero sense why they can or cannot breed together...you know...like

skitty and wailord. WTF lol

x.x That's put a really really bad image into my head. Lol q-q

Anyway if you want the whole ralts thing I can link the post to you in a spoiler or on PM, since ralts seems to be quite the in-high-demand a pokemon (even though smogon rates it as near useless LOL....)

i know what that feel bro :v :v. i got a almost perf IV for all 3 pkms you said, but it's really painful to get them. At least 10-15 hours i think, and about 30 eggs for each of them. Sometimes it makes more frustrating than hax @_@. But now i got Paraflinch Togekiss :v, so it's worth

i know what that feel bro :v :v. i got a almost perf IV for all 3 pkms you said, but it's really painful to get them. At least 10-15 hours i think, and about 30 eggs for each of them. Sometimes it makes more frustrating than hax @_@. But now i got Paraflinch Togekiss :v, so it's worth

I only have the gardevoir of those 3...working on the eevees...this is gonna suck so bad lol

This is why (Continued in Spoiler.... v)

CE comes in super handy. But you never saw this spoiler ok

a shadow poke...that would be fun. ralts huh...might save me some trouble breeding for another one. need a gallade anyway

A Shadow Pokemon or Ralts would be good but what I think might be in it is either a legendary Pokemon (possibly Darkrai orGiratina) or a Shadow Legendary Pokemon