need help downloading ep 12

aerozz

as in title,i tried all 3 of the link, the first one, gamefront wont let me download the file as im from a blocked country

the second one, mega i tried several times and keep giving me stuck at various %, and the third one seems to be closed due to traffic blah blah.

please i want to play ep 12 so bad can someone upload it on mediafire or good hosting site? i tried looking the one in MP but still give the link to dowbnload ep11..soooo.. pretty please? :D

• Administrators

Yeah I didn't know Dropbox had a traffic limit. Am disappoint.

The file is too large for mediafire. Rapidshare was unstable. What other good file hosting options are out there?

Hi ame thanks for replying.. Hmm some that i can think of are zippyshare and filedropper or sendspace maybe? Though i dont know whether those sites support big sizes or not.. Or maybe you can upload and update the one on monkeypro.. Again thank you very much, ill be waiting on the new link! So cant wait to continue my game!!

Edited by aerozz

I have the exact same problem. Isn't there a way to put the files here as attached files?

Negative, that would immensely pressure the website/forums and most likely crash them due to high traffic as well. Hence why the game isn't directly downloadable from the main site/forums.

• Administrators

Correct. The same applies to monkeypro- it is too demanding to host it on their site as well

I'll look into the listed options, thanks

just put it on steam for free and call it a day