Let Me Introduce myself

TheRealSpark

Hey everyone! My name is Jay or you can call me Spark , either one works fine. I go by spark because I can really "Spark" up a conversation :). I found out about Pokemon Reborn a couple months ago just by browsing (but I never made an account until recently) .

I'm currently really enjoying the game,the story line and creativity are amazing , and i'm also liking the thought of using fields effects. I'd like throw a big THANK YOU to everyone that has contributed to the game.

I hope to get along with everyone and register into the Reborn League :D

~Spark

Edited by TheRealSpark

hi, enjoy your stay and make sure to leave your sanity at the window and whatever and stuff and come on the pokemon online server sometime we'd be glad to have you and stuff

you may also want to take off that gif it's rather irritating

Uh welcome.

If you want to join the league challenge then you'll need Pokemon Online. Just make and register a team and then hit up the reborn server during league hours. I'd advise asking the good people over in the rate my team section for some help with the specifics 'cause league is pretty different from standard play.

Oh, and now that you're here we get to tell you that there's actually no leaving. Ever.

Have fun. :)

Uh welcome.

If you want to join the league challenge then you'll need Pokemon Online. Just make and register a team and then hit up the reborn server during league hours. I'd advise asking the good people over in the rate my team section for some help with the specifics 'cause league is pretty different from standard play.

Oh, and now that you're here we get to tell you that there's actually no leaving. Ever.

Have fun. :)

ok thank you! :)

Welcome to the insanity that is Reborn.

Not the game, mind you- you seem familiar with the insanity that encompasses. I'll tell you to hang onto your hat(s) regardless, though, the ride doesn't get any less wild even once you're used to it.

You're going to challenge the League, then? Good luck- you're going to need it. You're a lot braver than I am

Oh look, fresh blood... Welcome, please place your insanity in this basket that empties into an endless depth as to which it can never be retrieved. Also... tumblr_lzg8knfNDF1qf8j34o1_400.gif

Anyway, enjoy your stay. And just a friendly tip here, if you plan on taking on the reborn league then update your tc. Unless you got #getrekt on PO and plan on replacing that heatran then you won't be able to even try. We all get to suffer the glorious cripple of no legendaries/megas and that we can only have names that fit into that pitifully tiny name box.

Hello

Fire

Is

Good

Yes, yes hello, helloz~

I am Ruby and or Alice, and I am pleased to eat meet you~

As everyone else here as said, just do that stuff owo

And please leave your sanity out the door or let me burn it ^w^

• Support Squad

Hiya!

You are now here For the remainder of your days, stuck in everlasting Torment, courtesy of Ame's Sadistic Actions. However i'd say the trade off is pretty good, so enjoy your time here!

Hi. Welcome.

As said, getting Pokemon Online and coming on the server is a must. It's the mainstay of Reborn. Don't be afraid to send me any questions you may have either. I don't bite... crunch is better.

Heyo.

Welcome to Reborn

Since Kyra didn't comment here i might as well take your soul.

And send me questions if Tempest is unavailable. I'll do my best to answer your stuff.

See you around, join the server and something!

Oh look, fresh blood... Welcome, please place your insanity in this basket that empties into an endless depth as to which it can never be retrieved. Also... tumblr_lzg8knfNDF1qf8j34o1_400.gif

Anyway, enjoy your stay. And just a friendly tip here, if you plan on taking on the reborn league then update your tc. Unless you got #getrekt on PO and plan on replacing that heatran then you won't be able to even try. We all get to suffer the glorious cripple of no legendaries/megas and that we can only have names that fit into that pitifully tiny name box.

Yea i've been trying to change it but it doesn't seem to change anything..