Kyra's FireRed Nuzlocke

Shamitako

I really want to ask Surge why his gym is located so close to a place FULL OF GROUND TYPES.

As usual, stuff that you never expect to happen, happens. Dat Beedrill tho.

And if it wasn't for the dropbox i've never remember all those names and the pokes.

Nice going, looks like you aren't bound to failure as i predicted... Oh well, i'm still waiting!

Good luck in the future! And by that i mean: Poison gym.

• 2 weeks later...

hey Kyra,

just read your last update... I thought: hmmm it's been awhile since something got posted here, maybe she updated it without me noticing, and yeah you did^^

maybe next time you could ad a posting that says that you updated it so it is more obvious that we have another update to read.

And I personally can't understand why the trainers use Psychic types in the Poison-Gym... it was always a mystery to me...

(there are only 3 Arboks as poison types in the possesion of these trainers... the rest are Drowzees and Hypnos and two Sandslashs)

for some strange reason I always end up fighting Sabrina and her psychic types first before fighting Koga/Janine... (maybe because I'm to lazy to go down to fuchsia city and then back up to saffron city...)

for some strange reason I always end up fighting Sabrina and her psychic types first before fighting Koga/Janine... (maybe because I'm to lazy to go down to fuchsia city and then back up to saffron city...)

Nah... It's just that Koga is dangerous as ****

I hate his Muk cuz it's so perfect in the game. If you don't take that thing out fast, it becomes too much of a wall.

I'll always say that Koga's gym is the most dangerous in a Nuzlocke.

As for why there's a lot of Psychic pokes in his gym? I don't know.

Probably the trainers don't like Koga, so they want to take control of the gym.

Or something...

I post in my status when I update, Cepheus. But I cna post in the thread if you need

And Koga is in major trouble, Mealstorm will be packing Shock Wave and I've got three Poison types ^^

I don't even remember how to get to Saffron at this point >_< (Don't tell me, I'll figure out where the tea thing is soon enough)

I do usually, I just haven't made a shopping run in a while >_<

And that was a lame pun :/ that I totally don't make like every time Not Amused does something

Edited by MasterWeavile898