Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Trick Room

Infinix

Question

Okay so I looked over my team for my second run and turns out the speed of my pokemon are pretty low, so hey, why not try running a trick room team.

So where do I find the TM for trick room? And does it actually work?

4 answers to this question

Trick Room was originally given as a TM from Radomus after you beat him. But it was changed to Calm Mind, so yea, you can't get it unless you got it from a previous episode.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

...No, you have that switched, he originally gave Calm Mind and now he gives Trick Room.

However, there is a bug where Radomus, if you said you weren't ready when he asked/if you lost to him the first time, still gives you Calm Mind instead of Trick Room. (You can also go back to Episode 10 for it if you ended up getting Calm Mind from him instead, but of course, I wouldn't support doing such a thing... Nope.)

And yes, Trick Room definitely works.

...No, you have that switched, he originally gave Calm Mind and now he gives Trick Room.

However, there is a bug where Radomus, if you said you weren't ready when he asked/if you lost to him the first time, still gives you Calm Mind instead of Trick Room. (You can also go back to Episode 10 for it if you ended up getting Calm Mind from him instead, but of course, I wouldn't support doing such a thing... Nope.)

And yes, Trick Room definitely works.

Oh whoops, yea. I remembered awhile ago, but was lazy to fix e.e

it's the reason why i'm so desperate right now. i kill radomus so fast now i can't get calm mind. Of course trick room is good, and we can build a whole team around it, but a lot of my pkms need calm mind when i can't breed it. even go back to previous episode i can't get that :(