Order doesn't matter, right?

Zaratuir

So... I realize that I'm a bit out of order with my introduction being my fifth post, but sometimes order doesn't matter (like with math or pie). Anyhows, I am Zaratuir. I've recently come to enjoy the pokemon reborn game, and found the community in the forums shortly there after. I read through several of the posts looking for tips on EV training among other things, and found that the community here is pretty awesome, so I decided to sign up and become a part of it. (I also encountered a nasty glitch, but I swear I was going to sign up regardless). I really enjoy open online environments like this where everyone is free to be themselves and a little bit crazy. I know from reading other posts, it's normally customary to check your sanity in at the door when entering reborn community, but I lost mine a long time ago. Hope that won't be a problem. :-P

So yeah, that's how I got here in a nutshell. Now a bit about myself I guess? I am a geek/nerd/dork/alloftheabove. I have a wide range of interests and am passionate about all of them from writing to video games to music to computers. I am a Physics Major in college at the moment, and I love to help people, so for all you guys out there who are having trouble with math and science questions, feel free to hit me up. I also work at Geek Squad (don't judge, not every Geek Squad Precinct is terrible. And believe me I've read the horror stories and know what goes on elsewhere. I'm on the good Geek Squad that actually fixes computers instead of breaking them even worse.) I also do a bit of amateur programming, but mainly it's focused on calculation and equation solving programming to help with school and work. I would like to get into game development eventually, but that requires a lot more knowledge than I have at the moment, so one step at a time.

Anyhow, I'm not going to ramble on about myself for too long. I look forward to being a part of the community and getting to know you guys. If you have an questions or just want to chat some time, feel free to hit me up with a post below or in the messenger.

Welcome!

Well, if you've read around a bit, then I assume you know of Pokemon Online and our server, which of course you must go to, and that I'm always willing answer any questions you may have. Just PM me them.

Put me in the "Never made an introduction" ride.

Actually i made one but... yeah.

Howdy, pardner.

First things first, know that your adventure won't exactly be like anyone you may have seen playing the game before. Updates happen regularly, and with them changes are made to previously existing content. If you a play an MMO, you get kinda the same treatment with reborn.

Secondly, you might want to check out Timber Dragon's "So, you want to play Pokemon Reborn..." thread. It's not a walkthrough, and only "spoils" the most troublesome parts of the Reborn League and the way it works. If you ever find yourself laying there after Florinia turns your team into jello and takes a few of your scarce pokedollars away from you without even showing any kind of emotion whatsoever, this thread also provides a sort of brutally honest, yet refreshing burst of....... something.

Thirdly, the best way to keep in touch with fellow Reborn trainers is by hopping onto to the Reborn Server on Pokemon Online. Talk, battle for enjoyment, and whenever the "League" starts rolling, take on an assortment of Reborn Gym Leaders inspired by characters in the game for badges, ranks, and glory.

Fourthly, leave your expectations and sanity with the doorman and he would gladly stow them away for you. Here in Reborn, things such as these have no place.

If you have questions, you are welcome to ask them to anyone, but I would recommend people like Tempest above, or some guy named Vinny. He rolls around with some silly lookin' Weavile avatar that looks like it was drawn by either a college student on drugs or a sober third grader.

Finally, I hope you enjoy your time in Reborn. Try not to commit any life threatening deeds, don't be bashful, and most certainly heed every warning you find on this site. We forshadow because we love....mostly.

Yes send me questions. See you in Hell around!

EDIT: If you're talking about "Hilda's little comment", she can keep that, i'll keep the typo.

Edited by Vinny953

Welcome to the madhouse hell get out while you still can Reborn! Everyone already said the important stuff, so just make sure to enjoy your time here. See you around!

Oh, you do seem to be pretty smart and chill, welcome, i like your style. =)

It's nice to have a set goal that you're determined to grasp, good luck on that.

I've had similar plans with my brother, we were going to build up a server and try things out, but we didn't really have the resources nor time for that at the moment.