Lazyness, Searching a Save File after the Tauros Puzzle

Celestielle2

Hi all~

After being pissed for around 6 hours because i couldnt beat that greern mormon xD and touching this yellow thing with tauros AND saving right after this, because i forgot to save after the match. Im too lazy to search for the solution for the bug. And it seems like im too stupid to solve the puzzle withe the webs DX.

Does someone have a Save File at this point of the story that he want to share with me ?

Sorry for my terrible english :/

Thanks~

So you just entered Route 1 and beat Fern.

What yellow thing do you mean? (maybe add a screenshot)

There are multiple Tauros/Bouffalants on Route 1, so you can always get one (and you need a Tauros to get across this cursed Route). Best Thing to do:

- Kill all Tauros first, so the Bouffalant get the log out of the way

- Each Time you re-enter the Route the Tauros and Bouffalants will respawn.

For the webs and logs in the forest-sections you need 'Honey', which you can buy in the flower-shop, get with Combee's ability, or by giving Nyu (he lives in the northern forest) some Sweets (from the Candy-shop in Reborn-City)

- After applying Honey to specific trees, Heracross and Pinsir will appear (go away and come back a few minutes later) similar to Tauros and Bouffalant.

- Battle one of These (Note: you CANNOT catch them! They'll block your Pokeball)

- The one you did NOT battle will do something for you: Heracross will destroy a nearby web / Pinsir will shove away/destroy a nearby log

- You will be able to catch Pinsir OR Heracross later in one specific Event. (You can't get both!)

Hope that helps for the puzzle

(I'm currently not at my regular PC... and my Save is at the end of Episode 11, waiting for Episode 12, and finding some secrets / gathering some other Event Pokemon I missed)

That was fast 0:

Im currently searching for the entrace i came trough.

When i go into the forest they dont respawn :c

if i want heracross's help cn i catch it later o do i need to ask pinsir first? (i wuv heracross ~)

@Dban1

Wait... what? Capture both? How?

@Celestielle2

Best Thing would be, you describe it step for step.

What did you do after you beat Fern?

Where exactly are you? (Screenshot could help)

(somewhere in the middle of route 1/ at the nature Center which is on the far left of the map)

Normally the Tauros/Bouffalant should respawn :/

I am currently totally confused, to be honest.

The best would be to upload your SAVE-File

(In your personal Folders: "C:\User and Settings\*you account*\saves\Pokemon Reborn\Game.rxdata" or something like that, there should be a tutorial somewhere of where to find it.)

To attach a screenshot/the save file use the "More Reply Options" and then the big button "Attach files".

As I said, before I'm not at my regular PC, and I won't be until 5 or 6 hours or so...

When I'm at my regular PC i could boot up your save and look into your Situation... so could anyone else.

Edited by Cepheus

@Cepheus

Erm I don't know how to explain fully well, but its some kinda glitch / bug that allows to to catch pokemon that aren't supposed to be. I'm not fully sure on how to reproduce it but I was certain I caught Scraggy before I got the Dull Key for some reason

@Celestielle2

Upload your save file and I'll try to get the Pokemon you desire.

Edited by Dban1

a glitch that can catch both pinsir and heracross??? nice ^_^, but i think i only need pinsir when we can touch that mega stone. otherwise, hera will be fine -_-
my save file got almost 400 hours with tons of "almost perfect" teams' IVs, EVs, nature, ability (at least 10 different teams- so it's like 60 OP pkms). if you want, just inbox me and i will give you mine :v :v

Ok, that's where you came from, and you are already riding a Tauros.

So far so good.

A Tauros can jump over thos ledges, that you normally can only jump down.

This is exactly the reason why you need a Tauros on this route.

Tauros CANNOT walk through that really tall grass.

To get of the Tauros press the "A"-Key on you Keaboard (not the games A-Button which is normally "Z"!)

You will need to travel over this route a couple times, so there is no real puzzle to the Tauros.

Since you don't want to upload your save file everytime you want to get across this road, I advise that you go explore the route with the Tauros.

You will have to dismount it a few times, but there are plenty Tauros.

If you come across a pair of Tauros and Boufallant for the first time, kill the Tauros, so that the Boufallant will push away a Log, opening a new path. (This is also required for the Heracross/Pinsir puzzle)

There are a few Trainers, on this Route, and two(!) 'Pokecenters'.

One on the far left of the map in the Nature Center... just ride with your Tauros to the left side.

The Second in your next Gym, which is to the far right.

This Route can be confusing some times, but the more time you spend on it, the better you will know it. (Someone posted a map of this route, somewhere in this Forum, but I can't recall where...)

Hope that helps, for now.

It's really the best if you Play that route yourself.

but I'm still uncertain of that "Yellow-Thing" you mentioned in your first post.

OUUUUUUUUH

I found out okay.

When i searched for the bug i found a Topic about that.

The bug occours when you ride a Tauros and touch this little yellow ninja stars that heal you like poke-centers.

Ill search the Centers for now. I was able to get off Tauros

Thank you~

Ahhhh... those things...

The "Pokecenters" are just those Machines to self-heal them, like in the Poison-gym, so don't get confused.

Glad we could help you here and in the Bug-Forum :D

I wish you good luck on your journey.

@Celestielle2 The best thing is that the official event hasn't been touched, so in case you need an extra insect, you can get it from there

@Celestielle2 The best thing is that the official event hasn't been touched, so in case you need an extra insect, you can get it from there

so basically this bug allow you to catch hera and pinsir when they are fighting for honey on the tree right? nice :v :v, but i still really don't like pinsir except his mega form :(, and maybe someone will miss the fun when walking around and around the forest just to find these pkm

Edited by gutten_tag