Hello everyone.

Arago_Hunt

Hey everyone. New to the community, been wanting to play Reborn for sometime now, and I've finally downloaded it. Didn't know there were forums, so this is cool to meet you all. I'll be in your care, everyone. Thank you.

You're leaving it to us to take care of you? You poor soul.

Anyway, welcome to the insanity that is Reborn. Fair warning, once you've gotten sucked in you will never be able to leave. Hang onto your hat (or hats as the case may very well be) and get ready for a wild ride.

Oh, and there was something about the Pokemon Online server I was supposed to tell you... oh, that you should join it, I believe it was?

Howdy.

First things first, know that your adventure won't exactly be like anyone you may have seen playing the game before. Updates happen regularly, and with them changes are made to previously existing content. If you a play an MMO, you get kinda the same treatment with reborn.

Secondly, you might want to check out Timber Dragon's "So, you want to play Pokemon Reborn..." thread. It's not a walkthrough, and only "spoils" the most troublesome parts of the Reborn League and the way it works. If you ever find yourself laying there after Florinia turns your team into jello and takes a few of your scarce pokedollars away from you without even showing any kind of emotion whatsoever, this thread also provides a sort of brutally honest, yet refreshing burst of....... something.

Thirdly, the best way to keep in touch with fellow Reborn trainers is by hopping onto to the Reborn Server on Pokemon Online. Talk, battle for enjoyment, and whenever the "League" starts rolling, take on an assortment of Reborn Gym Leaders inspired by characters in the game for badges, ranks, and glory.

Fourthly, leave your expectations and sanity with the doorman and he would gladly stow them away for you. Here in Reborn, things such as these have no place.

If you have questions, you are welcome to ask them to anyone, but I would recommend people like Tempest above, or some guy named Vinny. He rolls around with some silly lookin' Weavile avatar that looks like it was drawn by either a college student on drugs or a sober third grader.

Finally, I hope you enjoy your time in Reborn. Try not to commit any life threatening deeds, don't be bashful, and most certainly heed every warning you find on this site. We forshadow because we love....mostly.

Edited by W1ng3d_One

Howdy, pardner.

The typo stays

Anyway, hi and welcome to Reborn. People will tell you to go to the server. You're going to find everyone not named Vinny in there.

Also, i like questions. So feel free to ask me anything.

--'

Haha, I'll second that Vinny, best to get people accustomed to reborn's crazy as early as possible.

With that out of the way, welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to Reborn, a magical land in which we all worship a rainbow haired girl in skimpy clothes and sledgehammer who has no clue what the fuck a physics is, and everyone's favorite waifu is the lovely Gossip Gardevoir. As previously stated sanity will never be a staple here and it's recommended you try to hold on to it for as short a time as possible. We hope you enjoy your stay because now that you've checked in you may never check out... without buying a complimentary blue moon ice cream ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the insanity that is Reborn. You are very fortunate to have done away with most of your sanity- that saves us a lot of trouble isn't really needed here.

I'm supposed to tell you to come on the Pokemon Online server, I believe. And to hang onto your hat (or hats, as the case may be) because you're in for quite a wild ride. Well, I'm not supposed to tell you the latter, per-say, but I feel the need to.

...I'm a bit late, it seems, but welcome regardless. Pffffbt.

Edited by Lost Lore

Hilda, dat wall of texty welcome...

Anywayz

HELLOZ~

My name is Ruby and or Alice or even Vulpix Lover if you find yourself lost on the server~

Now then, just come a little closer so I can light you on fire ^w^

Don't be scared of me, I just wanna play with a flaming body, that's all.

Cya laterz

• Support Squad

Hiya~

If you see me on the server (you'll know me), i'm normally silent or stupid, so feel free to ignore me.

And you are here for the remainder of your days. So have fun~

This is like, super late but.

Wilkommen~

Reborn is a professional yet extremely unorthodox place, courtesy in part of moi. So you better get used to being slightly or mostly "coockoo in the choochoo".

Sowieso, have a kiloton of fun, don't be shy to ask anybody about anything you don't know or are curious about and maybe i'll see ya on the server sometimes. ;D