Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Lotads raining on my parade

dragoniteborntacoz

Question

So I wanted a pokemon with good sp. attack and defense, also i needed a water pokemon

So I naturally thought of tentacruel but then remembered that I cant obtain one yet so I desided on a ludicolo until tentacools added

I know where to get Lotad and that it needs to be raining but when I went to the pier in the coral ward on a rainy day I found no lotad

Am I missing something or what?

15 answers to this question

Sometimes, I went to the bottom pier walkway instead of the top one, maybe that happened with you? If not, then there must be another condition then.

o_o Do we really need Amethyst for this? It doesn't seem like that big of an isssue, yet. Try it when it is rainy and windy.

Might as well look for it on my alt run. brbz

EDIT: Lulz, deleted it and forgot about that.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

ludicolo has some usefulness thought. leech seed and rain dish. and its def stats is good too. but i don't bother another water or grass pkms since i got azumaril and breloom -_-

ludicolo has some usefulness thought. leech seed and rain dish. and its def stats is good too. but i don't bother another water or grass pkms since i got azumaril and breloom -_-

i bread giga drain on it so its pretty good

and fake out is useful

and then bubblebeam for STAB

and rock smash just so i have a pokemon with it

im liking it so far but cant wait till tentacruel is added