Something wrong

Greed_Demon

• Administrators

This sometimes happens when a user's browser settings aren't configured entirely correctly. I can't say that I know the exact source of the problem-- it might be java, so enable that if you have it disabled-- otherwise browsers do weird things or something, and you can probably get around it by trying whatever you aren't using between firefox or chrome. Sorry about that though.

This is a universal problem. You can't post status updates from your account. You need to post it from the side, below the "(Sign Out)" button. Trying to post from your Profile Feed tab doesn't work.

• Administrators

Oh, my apologies, I overlooked the fact that this was for the profile feed specifically.

Good to note that that isn't working though. So strange since I literally just copied the profile feed code onto the side bar...

Oh, my apologies, I overlooked the fact that this was for the profile feed specifically.

Good to note that that isn't working though. So strange since I literally just copied the profile feed code onto the side bar...

Is that to say statuses can be posted from the Profile Feed in the future?