difficulty changes?

Kingd353

welp..... i wanna cry now..... my old computer couldnt' get fixed so now i have to restart reborn...... i suppose this si a good thing since it gives me the opertunity to lets play it but before i even attempt that i g otta ask has the game gotten more difficult since the changes? i'm scared of things like the new fields (oh god the flobot is gonna rape me again x.x) and the fact that some pokemon are no longer avalable that use to be..... so yeah... somoene fill me in did the game get more difficult? is there anything i should keep in mind while replaying it?

Kinda of.. with the implementation of field effects (haven't encountered them all yet) and the removal/movement of pokemon that used to be available in the beginning, it has gotten more interesting. Nevertheless, with the right team and assistance of others, this game won't be such an issue.. hopefully.

I'll let others fill in on what I missed... which may be alot.

so a harder start but an easier end game... ugh that's exactly what i feared..... when i end up losing to waifu i mean.... julia....... and the flo bot i'm gonna give a bad first impression and everyone will hate my lets play UGH! x.x imma go cry now.....

The changes are mainly meant to make the game more balanced, not necessarily easier or harder. There's been a few minor nerfs, like with Florinia and Aya, but there's also been some removals. Magmar is no longer available, for instance, because with it around and introduced so early, many players didn't bother getting other Fire-types.

The field effects aren't all bad (Florinia actually doesn't get one), although Radomus's gym caught me off guard the first time I fought him.

The changes are mainly meant to make the game more balanced, not necessarily easier or harder. There's been a few minor nerfs, like with Florinia and Aya, but there's also been some removals. Magmar is no longer available, for instance, because with it around and introduced so early, many players didn't bother getting other Fire-types.

The field effects aren't all bad (Florinia actually doesn't get one), although Radomus's gym caught me off guard the first time I fought him.

Radimus wont' be a problem for me i'll beat him the same way i did last time with my calm mind gardevoir and magmar is no longer available? that's disapointing..... oh and that whole noone used another fire type thing is bull...... i used a vulpix and an arcanine i didn't even touch magmar on my first play through just saying

Radimus wont' be a problem for me i'll beat him the same way i did last time with my calm mind gardevoir and magmar is no longer available? that's disapointing..... oh and that whole noone used another fire type thing is bull...... i used a vulpix and an arcanine i didn't even touch magmar on my first play through just saying

His field effect gives attacks like Psychic an additional Rock-typing, which beat down my Magmar (I switched to Ep 11 halfway through my first game). I'm not saying you relied exclusively on Magmar, but a lot of other players did, including myself. I turned down Arcanine and Vulpix precisely because, well my Magmar is already awesome... don't really need them.

oh and that whole noone used another fire type thing is bull...... i used a vulpix and an arcanine i didn't even touch magmar on my first play through just saying

Just because you used Vulpix and Arcanine doesn't mean everyone else did. Just saying.

Just because you used Vulpix and Arcanine doesn't mean everyone else did. Just saying.

A good point but i didn't say everyone used a vulpix and arcanine i said not everyone used a magmar so my point still stands