Agility

Archeops

Nature:Adamant

Ability:Defeatist

Crunch

Rock Slide

Dragon Claw

Acrobatics

DAT NATURE VARIETY! So yeah, that's the team that got me to the end of E11 with ease, along with Arcanine, Alakazam, Cofagrigus and Ursaring.

I'm very satisfied with this team. In fact I haven't lost any optional win fights.

Also not really worried about physical tanks, since my 2 Screechers together resist 8 types while they only share Rock and Ice weaknesses, types which 2/3rds of my team can hit super effectively.

And that's all I have to say. How about you? Any advice/recommendations/Pokemon I should train? 'Till E12, guess I might go check PO.

So, by what i'm seeing, you care about natures? If yes, the only thing i'm going to say: Lonely for Swampert? Ew ew ew ew. Something for Def+ would be better. But it's just my opinion, so whatever.

Apart from that, i don't have anything to say. Looks like you got a pretty solid team, AND some reserves in case things get bad.

So yeah. Keep kicking ass ^^

In my opinion, Swampert won't really cut it when it comes to a special attacker later on. Coming up, Scrafty won't be much use in gyms until we get to Hardy, and I'm fairly sure he is one of the last gym leaders. Seeing as it doesn't hinder your team too much, you might want to look at getting a Drought Ninetales perhaps. STAB, sun-boosted, flame plate boosted flamethrower is incredibly powerful, and the Will-o'-Wisp Hex combo is extremely useful as well. Also, unless you think you can manage to outspeed a lot of things, Scrafty's Ice Punch may not be useful when fighting dragons laters as I believe Ciel will have a good amount of dragons, perhaps even the extremely powerful threat that is Salamence, and let's not forget that dangerous Dragonite from Saphira. From that I also recommend getting Gardevoir for another special attacker as moonblast with pixie plate, and calm mind as a stat boosting move is very dangerous to dragons. Also, let's not forget Amaria, (no pun intended ;-; ) who has that powerful kingdra which fairy type can easily take down. Overall, all you really need is one or two special attackers.