Am I way late too join the party?!

Beeze

Well..am I?

hope not! whats up?

The names Beeze!

Now I might have been around for this month,not registered. I was here,but most of the times I did not remember anything about registrations,but the important thing is im here now!

Now about me:

sometimes I like to be a quiet bird. Silence ... ......but I do like music,and this game's music sounds awesome . ('WHO DOES YOUR MUSIC!' :lol: ). I also like to draw and also do some Roleplay.

I got the game this month (1-11 edition) And I liked it from the moment the train exploded. JUST HAD to play and see what this was about. It is very interesting,and keeps you in the story ,wanting to go on more and more! Mostly the challenges of taking on the league..I like how difficult it is (My take: Its like a fist-to fist brawl pokemon-style and you can win,but you must ask yourself many questions before coming up with the 'critical'answer as to how ?)

As for my gamplay: I traveled through this realm ,seeking to face competitors,and I did,ones that stomped on me,threw me on the ground,and blasted me through the chest,but I never gave up... the first gym..took me many tries..and so did most others,but in the end,I miraculously managed to get as far as the battle against the normal type gym leader,and worked my way around them,what happens next? Guess i'll find out soon.

Anyways,thats me.

have a nice day

:ph34r:

Edited by Beeze

Woah, am I really the first one? Well then, welcome, destroy your sanity, spam Tempest and Vinny with your questions, and never, ever leave. Those are the basics. I hope to see you around on PO. If you don't have it yet, you should get it, or else you'll miss a lot of the fun~

Sup welcome to and stuff, I would like to say "leave thine sainty at the front door", but I feel that is overused. So yeah welcome to the club, you're one of the cool kids now. So yeah, it's never too late to introduce your self, I mean I didn't until I was here for over a month. As for the game, if you ever have trouble, you know you can ask me, ( I mean I did speedrun it) or you can go dig around in the Reborn City forums. So yeah enjoy your stay.

Welcome. If you could keep an I on your soul that'd be great. Be certain to grab PO and head over to the Reborn server, that's where nearly all the action is about here. Then kick off your shoes, discard your soul, and get ready for a long stay, you won't be leaving anytime soon

Be certain to swap Tempest and Vinny with short n00bish questions (to make certain they're doing their jobs right) And watch out for Alice, she's nearly as likely to kill you as I am

As always, have a nice day, get on the server, and be careful where you leave your soul. Vile ^^

Woah, am I really the first one? Well then, welcome, destroy your sanity, spam Tempest and Vinny with your questions, and never, ever leave. Those are the basics. I hope to see you around on PO. If you don't have it yet, you should get it, or else you'll miss a lot of the fun~

I just got it. THanks for informing me. I'll show up to that party too.

Introduction: 0/10 would not read again... Nah, i'm not as cool as Zipo to do this.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn. Visit the server like everyone said cuz everyone not named Vinny is in there, so join. It's important Not really. Actually it is. Hmm. Confusing.

Feel free to PM me as well if Tempest is too tired to answer your stuff... I'll do what i can to answer them.

Contract signed. Pop.

See you in Hell a.k.a Reborn.

Now about me:

sometimes I like to be a quiet bird. Silence ... ......but I do like music

You're perfect. Welcome to Reborn. A blend of silence, music, and just an easygoing sound. That would be this.