Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Water Stone

Ukyn1993

Question

11 answers to this question

The earliest point to get a Water Stone at is from the Magma/Aqua Gang quest.

As for when to evolve it... uh... I have no idea. Normally I would say to wait for Crunch, but Panpour isn't as physically-focused (moveset wise) as Pansage/Pansear. I would say level 34 at the latest, after learning Brine, but Simipour gets Scald from the move relearner anyway... so that's not a necessity.

I suggest waiting.. getting evolution stones isn't easy in the game.. and there are alot of pokemon in the game which evolve with the stones.. so its best to keep them for future use.. specially for eevee's... atleast thats what im doing.. as for mining the probability of getting the stones is on the lower side... so it tends to get frustrating..

if you need a water pokemon gyarados is always the best option.. unless ofcourse your doing this purely for simipour... in that case ignore these ramblings of an insomniac reborn addict..

panpour is more of a place holder till i can get the pokemon i want to replace it, Sharpedo. evolving its not a top priority, i probally wont. it just would be good to have the option, that way its a reserve possibly

Since it's a reserve, look at it's moveset. I don't think you need to wait until Crunch, but it might be better to do it since it's just a reserve.

I saw it's moveset though ,and let me say that it gets some "interesting" moves by breeding. You should look into that when you can.

You can't get both Disarming Voice and Hydro Pump though... Unless i'm missing some mechanic from X/Y.

Simipour gets Scald anyway, and i like it better than Hydro Pump just because of that Burn chance. Just my opinion.

You can't get both Disarming Voice and Hydro Pump though... Unless i'm missing some mechanic from X/Y.

Simipour gets Scald anyway, and i like it better than Hydro Pump just because of that Burn chance. Just my opinion.

You're missing some mechanic from X/Y.

Pokemon can now inherit egg moves from either parent. That means a female panpour can be hatched with hydro pump, then you can use that panpour to breed another panpour (this time with a sylveon carrying disarming voice as the father) and hey presto. You have both. This isn't applicable here yet though as gen 6 egg moves haven't been implemented into the game yet right? Meaning disarming voice would be impossible.

If Simipour was a defensive pokemon I'd agree with you on scald vs hydro pump, but as far as I know it isn't. Therefore I'd recommend hydro pump.