Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

2 questions: Citae Arc-D'Astrae and 10th badge

Zzylard

Question

So I'm trying to grind special attack ev's for my alakazam and my noivern. Unfortunately, I have no clue where citae arc-d'astrae (where this thread http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7866 says it's a great place to train special attack ev's) is or no memory of going to that place.

My other question is I only have 9 badges, but I just finished episode 11. Did I miss one? Where do I go to get the 10th badge? Can I pester Shade to give me Heather's dad's badge from his corpse? Or Kiki's badge from her headless corpse?

Sorry, that's awful. But yeah, 9 badges =( post-48081-0-48668100-1398639506_thumb.j

post-48081-0-48668100-1398639506_thumb.jpg

7 answers to this question

Citae Arc-D'Astrae is where you had that whole event with Elias and his Ditto-Arceus. There are those patches of grass before you go into that huge building with them inside.

And no, you didn't miss one. We are supposed to have 9 in total. I have 8 so far because I didn't get up to Luna's gym battle yet.

On the matter of badges you missed none, there's only nine as of now. Citae Arc-D'astrae is the place where you battle Ditto-Arceus. Another good place for SpA EVs is Pyrous Mountain.

Edit: Nuuuuuu, got Ninja'd!

Edited by Notus

It doesn't say 10 badges, it says "10 gyms"

18 Type Gyms (10 in current release)

The total amount of gym leaders is 11. However 2 of them die, and Corey and Aya are the same type (Poison). So that's why is "10 different type gyms" right now.

So I'm trying to grind special attack ev's for my alakazam and my noivern. Unfortunately, I have no clue where citae arc-d'astrae (where this thread http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7866 says it's a great place to train special attack ev's) is or no memory of going to that place.

My other question is I only have 9 badges, but I just finished episode 11. Did I miss one? Where do I go to get the 10th badge? Can I pester Shade to give me Heather's dad's badge from his corpse? Or Kiki's badge from her headless corpse?

Sorry, that's awful. But yeah, 9 badges =( post-48081-0-48668100-1398639506_thumb.j

Really should be 11......Dang Kiki.....And maybe we could have fought a different gym leader. but yeah, I hope now in the future when Ame creates these episodes there will be no more dying gym leaders

Except for maybe....

Amaria, because in Shade's gym we saw her getting pushed off a waterfall/cliff?

Edited by Shushup

Really should be 11......Dang Kiki.....And maybe we could have fought a different gym leader. but yeah, I hope now in the future when Ame creates these episodes there will be no more dying gym leaders

Except for maybe....

Amaria, because in Shade's gym we saw her getting pushed off a waterfall/cliff?

Omg don't remind me about that, I thought I had finally got it out of my head. Damn you Shade! That thing/man/demon potato makes me scared.

The SpA training spot is actually on the top floor of that building, where you fought the Ditto-Arceus; not the grass at the bottom. You also want a bunch of -Att berries so you can kill the unowns and make SpA ev grinidng a lot faster.