Florina and her devilish Cradily ~Strategy~

Ukyn1993

Dat Knock Off on Hariyama is beautiful. It can change the way a battle goes. I love Knock Off.

Who doesn't love knock off though?

Before this becomes a knock off appreciation thread I suppose I can throw in my two cents though. On my first playthrough I was a bit overleveled and therefore had a level 25 Roselia with giga drain. I swear even though it can't really touch anything else on her team that thing destroyed the Cradily through sandstorm and everything. I started growth boosting and before she could stop me I was healing more than she could deal with smack down if she wanted to keep sandstorm up and heal herself as well. It took a while but eventually Roselia brought it down solo.

If you have a pokemon with resistance to grass and/or really high defense, you can do this with any pokemon that can stack stat enhancers. You can buy Super Potions from a girl next to the Nurse Joy in the Gym, so once you start stacking attack you're probably set. I did it with a Grottle and curse the first time and swept after I got 6 curses set up. I imagine this would work with any pokemon bulky enough to take a hit between healings to beef up it's attack. The fact that curse raises defense is just gravy. This effectively works against all physical attackers that don't have a type advantage, even that Garchomp.

You could just as easily do it with a calm mind or bulk up or something as well, depending on what you have/what you're facing.

Edited by TheBackwardsLegsMan