Sorry, i'm late.

Yo guys and gals =)

I've actually been around for a short while, but Tempest pointed out that i didn't do any intro thread, so i thought, why not?

Pokémon Reborn is very unique, and a very beautiful project in a sense that everyone here worked hard togheter to make it as great as it is today, and everyone here is really like a little family which is awesome.

I hope i have an oportunity to help out too.

Um... i guess i should give y'all some info on me now per custom...

Ah yes, i'm a former dark-type trainer but i had to put that to a side because of some personal reasons. (and samson) Heh, it's even kinda fun how i like my Mightyena than most people that do exist, i guess i've kinda always been somewhat dreamy, maybe that's what made me like the dark-type in the first place.

I value self-overcoming, and when i think about it, that's kind of the theme of my new pokemon, coincidentally.

That being said, while i'm interested in the league itself, that's not the only reason i'm here. I hope we can all get along. I may not be the most outgoing guy, but i try to be as nice as i can.

And in case you're wondering what "Telos" means, you can go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telos_%28philosophy%29

I believe if people exercised more tolerance instead of instantly jumping towards hatred, the world would be a totally different place...

Anyways, it's nice to meet everyone. I hope we can get along.

Edited by Telos

Since you have been here for while I guess you know the basics.

Anyways, welcome!

And you shouldn't be sorry. I joined summer 2013 and didn't make an introduction until this month :/

Edited by Mikzal

Glad to see you made one ^^

Anyways, I've already seen you on the server, so you know about that.... you've also stayed, so your sanity is destroyed.... and you know to feel free to PM me questions you have... looks like that's it....

Uh.... Welcome I guess. I'm lost since you already know most of how Reborn works >>

Welcome. I figure you already know your way about, so I'll save my intro spiel Might decide to still outright threaten you or something. Don't take it too seriously ... *Reads intro* ... Then again, considering the last two paragraphs of you intro... Okay nope, bad Kyra

Hi ^^// Ignore her, she's a bit loony sometimes <_< Hope to see you about, maybe catch you on the server ^^ Maybe have some fun battles In which I will crush you until your lifeless body releases your soul to me so that I may torment for all eternity, or until you simply cease to be

As always, have a nice day, get on the server, and be careful where you leave your soul. Vile ^^

Hey Telos, nice to know a bit more about you! Also liked the meaning behind your username, it's well thought of.

Enjoy you stay mate!

Edited by Notus